56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: Looks like Cyber World War just begun!
Yeah its lookin bad... I hope we can neutralize this one.
06-05-2015, 01:34 AM
its realy crazy
06-05-2015, 06:50 PM
(05-17-2015 09:10 PM)angry cowboy Wrote:  if its really happening then it is very harmfull to us as a internet marketer..is there nothing to stop this?

Do not be naive. This is governments attacking governments. Their last thought is what it does to IM .
06-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Wow, .. I didnt think it had gotten that bad already,
are there any articles on this ?
(never mind last question, ill google it)

great share OP, a little alarming, but certainly interesting
06-27-2015, 10:59 PM
Our main corp site is attacked daily by Russia and china trying to get into our VOIP. We have seen increased activity in the last 45 days. The scary part is that it doesn't seem to be slowing down.
23.gif
06-28-2015, 03:40 AM
wow - china is going crazy with this -
07-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, attacks are not likely to subside any time soon.
If anything, it is almost certain to increase over time.

Watching the graphic, the vast majority of attacks seem to be international, though there is some in-country traffic as well.

During the periods I've observed, it seems that USA is the most attacked, and given the recent news about various government sites that have been breached, I'm not really surprised.

If you believe at all in Science Fiction being at all prophetic, it makes sense that future battles will be fought on the networks. Many countries already use networks extensively to communicate with their troops and/or control various aspects of live warfare. How long would one expect it to take until the combatant start attacking infrastructure in the target countries instead of dropping bombs?

I hate to even think about what could be accomplished once the Internet Of Things gets established. One could take out individuals by controlling their IOT appliances...
07-15-2015, 11:59 PM
This is pretty cool.
07-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Since it is related to Cyber war, I would like to input my information too.

So, I was in a conference last month with some of my friends who works for government entities around the world. As we all know that "Echelon" project is already hurting our privacy all around the world. My friends and me have been checking the database statistics of Echelon for last couple of months in order to get more information out and help ourselves to by pass the network surveillance.

Last month while checking the stats, we were amazed as the database has grown by 50% in a single month which is a lot if compared with the population worldwide.

So from the reports which we saw it is confirmed that there is going to be a cyber war very soon and it will be the biggest cyber war which will effect the whole internet industry.

I cannot share the data as it is internal source and cannot be provided. But we are trying to figure out ways to bypass this surveillance and once we have the solution, we will help other too to get their privacy back.

Hope this information will be helpful to some of you.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,

40.gif