14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Looking for @d$en$e Te@m
I am Looking for @d$en$e Team of 100+ members. Here is the requirements to join the team.
1. Atleast 3 blogs with different niches(like Medical Insurance, Forex Trading, Education scholars, etc ) atleast 30blog posts with @d$en$e(only). No other puppy items like clixsense, etc

2. One Gmail, facebook account, twitter, reditt, skype accounts and 30 web 2.0 backlinks to your blogs.

3. capable of posting ads on classified websites(I'll tell you sites aft joining).

4. Needs to update the blog atleast a week.

5. No proxies allowed during exch@nge

6. Last but most important, to be genuine and work as per instructions..

Other details will b sent via PM.

Post your websites here for reference.
Give more than what you got, then life will grow faster than ever[Image: hit.gif]
01-02-2015, 07:18 PM
RE:
Hi I am in.. on of my blog is,
xbroi.blogspot.com

Kindly send me details pls..
01-07-2015, 12:55 AM
RE:
I might be interested. PM with some details please
01-28-2015, 11:01 PM
RE:
PM about this.
01-29-2015, 09:34 AM
RE:
pm details please
48.gif
04-20-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: Looking for @d$en$e Te@m
i'm in check out my blog [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]
04-29-2015, 04:50 PM
pls pm details
05-02-2015, 10:52 PM
PM details
05-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Seriously..
Are you F****** idiots, or what ??..
Your begging to get banned from adsense when your writing your blogs out in the open like this..

You NEED to only pm OP your blogs, and then personally i think it would be a great idea if OP could clarify how he would run this setup, to make sure your not all going to get wiped out from adsense within 2 weeks ?
If you think you can just take turns clicking ads then your wrong.. Google is too smart for that.

You need to find every single site in google from various searchterms and them open the site, stay random time lengths, change pages, and so on, to even have a little bit of a chance to not get fucked. Thats not even including possible proxies and so on, you most likely will need +++

This is not an easy feed to do.
I have run serious adsense campaigns before. Maximum length before i get the crap cancelled is approx 4 month. But that as with myself doing ll the work, running 15 sites.

If your talking about running 100+ blogs, then there is huge risk that there is 1 (or more) rotten apple that does not comply with instructions, and then the whole tower collapses..

if you can explain your gameplan, and how you can control the various elements, + make sure people do there job orrectly, i will be more than interested to join..
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
05-06-2015, 05:44 AM
how will this work exactly, can you give a few more details?
42.gif

47.gif