60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2018, 06:53 AM
Looking for a mentor...
Hey everyone,

I am asking for help, I need it...
I need someone to show me step by step how to start making money online.

I can watch all the courses that are available on this forum, and I still can't make it on my own, I am that terrible.

If there is someone with spare time and willing to help please PM me and we can agree on the terms of the help.

If someone feels offended by this post please do not hate just move on. Thanks in advance.

Peter
05-19-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Looking for a mentor...
People shouldn't hate on this post. Where as it is very offensive for people to post that they want to be spoon-fed how to make money, at the same time this is the smartest thing somebody can do. Get a mentor. Unfortunately, that person is not me. However, you will save years of your time and literally thousands of dollars by choosing a field,niche and a mentor to guide you and stick with it.

Nobody can give you the passion and dedication though. So many people on this forum would've spent all that time and money previously mentioned without having continued success.

Some lessons for you:

1. Blackhat is just as much work as whitehat
2. Get a mentor with a provable track record and reputation
3. Never give up. 'Impossible' just takes longer.
05-20-2018, 01:41 AM
I need a mentor too...
05-24-2018, 08:32 AM
Nothing to be offended about. Not being able to make money online does not signify that one is terrible. Perhaps a different approach or a different mindset or a different market could be the answer - I dunno.

You need guidance and are looking for a mentor. In a way, so is everyone else, for different things in life.

Cheers,
FFFF
05-26-2018, 02:05 PM
Thank you for your replies. I am trying on my own, but I fail, there’s always some ingredient missing in my endeavors and I end up loosing money not making it. For starters I’d like to find a proven way to start making at least a 100$ daily that I could copy and experience that it’s actually doable. My mentor, where are you...?
9.gif
05-26-2018, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 12:49 PM by Little Lulu.)
There're many mentors out there who can help you achieve your goals. I have one and I paid him $xxx. He taught me everything and yes, I finally could make money online. How much? Believe it or not... I'm still at below $200 per month... NOT per day! And I know I can't blame my mentor for that. Because he already taught me to start it and really made real money online from just $10 per month to the number I got right now. The increasing numbers are just what I have to experience by my self. So remember that... when you find your mentor! You can't blame him/her for any of your failure if it ever happens. You just can not ever blame your teacher! Just my 2 cents.
06-15-2018, 02:32 PM
you can pm me. but ONLY thefallenone. there is a reason why i am not pming directly and anyone else who pms me will not be helped as it's obvious they can't follow simple instructions and therefor unhelpable haha

you might have already gotten a couple pms from reputable members which is cool. this is not a recent thread. i am picky who i help so at first it will be a get to know ya phase and even if i don't choose to mentor doesn't mean i wont help or guide in the right direction if ya have questions. i am always willing to do that for anyone with a specific focus/direction.

(05-19-2018 06:53 AM)TheFallenOne Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I am asking for help, I need it...
I need someone to show me step by step how to start making money online.

I can watch all the courses that are available on this forum, and I still can't make it on my own, I am that terrible.

If there is someone with spare time and willing to help please PM me and we can agree on the terms of the help.

If someone feels offended by this post please do not hate just move on. Thanks in advance.

Peter
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-17-2018, 04:48 AM
Fallenone, if you are serious about wanting a mentor then 3 things have to happen:

1. You have to be transparent, honest, hard-working and trustworthy.
2. You have to stop posting to forums asking for a mentor
3. You have to use your resources locally. Find someone successful locally to where you live physically. Research them, visit their place of business, make friends first, ask for guidance later.

(Ex: I need a mentor for learning PPC... I will find a PPC agency near me and research who the boss is, make friends. If you can't make friends with him you make friends with his employees. If you don't have something immediately local them improvise)
06-17-2018, 04:33 PM
If you are serious about finding a mentor then you have to do 3 things:

1. Stop posting on forums looking for a mentor
2. Locate local successful business or person who does what you want to do.
3. Make friends with that person, visit their business, bring them gifts, do what you need to do to gain trust and friendship.

Be honest, be transparent, be hardworking.

If you can't make friends with the boss right off the bat, make friends with his employees and work your way up...

EX: You want to be a master at PPC.. You go to a local PPC Ad Agency and try and setup some time with the boss.. You researched him, read his LinkedIn profile, read any publications he's written, now you have talking points.

Improvise
06-22-2018, 06:41 PM
Things work differently for everyone, so if you can decide what your focus may be then it's a good way to sort through all the info and keep yourself from getting overwhelmed.

There's always rubbish in every area of expertise. There's rubbish in MMO, rubbish in E-commerce, rubbish in CPA and even rubbish in "work-at-home" type of things. The important thing is to focus on one area, you may encounter a lot of S***** materials and resources, but you may find your goldmine there instead of frequently shifting your focus and picking garbage from one method to another.

Truth is, you can earn money in CPA, you can earn money hacking, you can earn money working at home, you can earn money in E-commerce but you can also encounter a lot of shit along the way. Find your area of interest, focus on it, encounter a rubbish or two but don't allow them to question your pursuit.

I started with just working online for other people, it's the lowest hanging fruit with absolutely zero capital to start with. I took all the courses I can to expand in my area, brought some and bootlegged some. I share resources from the trackers to the forum to gather more resources to expand my career. I focused on E-commerce and served E-commerce clients. Then I went to teach it, talk more about it and then when I've earned enough, started my own.

A boring advice: focus on one thing and take calculated risks.
37.gif

72.gif