22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Looking for WP Membership Plugin with Specific Capability.
Hi Friends,

I am looking for a Wordpress recurring membership plugin that can achieve this functionality. I know that there are several SAAS hosted solutions that can, but I need it for a wordpress site.

I need to offer a monthly membership with option to pay the whole year at discount membership where both have the option to purchase addons (upsells that adjust the monthly or yearly subscription price) but at custom %discount price for the Yearly membership only. Assume the customer is a first time visitor, non-member, that will leave and never come back if they get confused or have to create and account to be eligible to enroll. I need to offer the main course as a recurring subscription at 2 price points, one monthly ($19), the other yearly ($190).

Regardless which price is chosen, the next step will offer the same 2 addons/upsells. The guest selecting a monthly subscription will be offered the 2 addons at regular price. The guest selecting a yearly subscription will be offered the 2 addon/upsells at regular price – 20%. Guests can choose 1 or both addon/upsells, or neither.

Once that selection is made the guest is presented a itemized list of what they are about to pay for and the total amount they will be charged based on their selections and presented a checkout now button. This needs to be a single page checkout, at least mostly. When the guest clicks the checkout button at the bottom, billing and payment info is presented and collected. Should the money transaction succeed, the account is created, it’s details and credentials emailed the new member.

It seems like this would be a common feature set, especially around the internet marketing community, but all the ones I have tried aren't quite able to pull it together in a cohesive manner that allows a brand new visitor to checkout and become a member and purchase the upsells all in the same transaction without needing to first sign up for a free account, or manually login. Common issues were, Guests weren't yet members, so they couldnt see the upsells until after they had completed base membership transaction. Users could not have 2 different memberships simulaneously. If free membership was part of the equation, then it would offer the upsells and not require the base membership... things like that

I would greatly appreciate if someone who has achieved this functionality could point me in the right direction! The last one I tried was paid memberships pro, expensive, uncapable, hacky, and their code was disorganized beyond hope.

Thanks,
singerjon
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

11.gif