21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2015, 03:54 AM
Looking for Canadian Link Building Provider
Hi,

I am looking for a linkbuilding provider that are specialized in High Authority Canadian Link.

I dont want any blog network or a carefully crafted PBN links. Every website need to be owned by someone different.

I used a lot of other backlink provider but I got some .ru domains backlink and I dont want that, I want to target canada so I want my link to come from .ca domains.

Do you guys have any suggestions for me ?

Thank You.
01-11-2015, 01:10 PM
RE:
I rank in Canada all the time as I live in Canada, send me a message I'll ask a couple colleagues for you
01-14-2015, 05:21 PM
RE:
i will get your website first page in google and ur local server.contact me asap.skype- ajitav.mishra
01-17-2015, 05:27 AM
RE:
Hi, Mate, I too can rank your site. Have good experience with Canadian sites skype:americantrends
01-18-2015, 02:49 PM
RE:
Creat your dofollow backlink and get traffict on this site Hangouturl
23.gif
11-04-2015, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 08:28 AM by algeriano.)
RE: Looking for Canadian Link Building Provider
on Consultant SEO you can contact me i'm a freelancer on seo and backlink building with local seo targeting..and by the way i'm canadian :)
11-04-2015, 10:33 AM
(11-04-2015 06:03 AM)algeriano Wrote:  on http://pixelfx.ca you can contact me i'm a freelancer on seo and backlink building with local seo targeting..and by the way i'm canadian :)

Too bad your site is in French. We Canadians speak English too you know:)
Please PM me for work.
"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
11-06-2015, 04:45 AM
(11-04-2015 10:33 AM)Auntie Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 06:03 AM)algeriano Wrote:  on http://pixelfx.ca you can contact me i'm a freelancer on seo and backlink building with local seo targeting..and by the way i'm canadian :)

Too bad your site is in French. We Canadians speak English too you know:)
Please PM me for work.

Lol..yes i know bud..we are bilingual here..the reason i didn't make my site in english it's because there's a lot of competition not like french but i'm thinking to make it bilingual to target an audience from other provinces aside from quebec :)
Thanks for the idea :)

51.gif