54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2014, 08:26 PM
RE:
You're welcome =)
01-08-2015, 06:01 PM
RE:
Bumping for those reading this thread:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-WARN...t-For-Free
01-09-2015, 03:03 AM
RE:
If someone downloads pirated software from a black hat forum and doesn't do their due diligence to avoid getting infected, they deserve it.
01-09-2015, 05:51 AM
RE:
Most people have no idea how to do it.
I think myself that the F***** who includes malicious code on the scripts deserves a some stuff that I really don't believe I should tell here =)
04-29-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: List of Plugins Infected: BE AWARE!
Bump for those who never read it!
58.gif
04-29-2015, 02:26 PM
any update about info plugin infected?
04-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Credit to the OP - Loving this thread lets not BUMP IT GUYS, Let GET THIS BABY PINNED, Double Pinned lol
100% ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
LET THE BAN HAMMER BAN ALL THESE ASSOLES
LET THE AXE FALL ON THEIR TINY COCKS!
LET GET TUFF ON THIS VIRAL DIRTY SCUM!
LETS CLEAN OUR BBHF HOME OF THESE SHIT-HEADS!

Very Emotional, BIT OTT but that my friends is a PROPER CALL TO ACTION! Admin.. PLZ PIN IT LOL
04-30-2015, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 01:42 PM by Xecution.)
As a suggestion, I find it easier to search through code using Notepad++ as it's lighter,
instead of Dreamweaver which is a much more heavy program.

For those that don't know how to search with Notepad++ here is a short tutorial:

Simply click CTRL+Shift+F to open up the "Find in Files" or click the Search drop down at the top:

[Image: notepad-plus-plus-menu.png?416b2e]

This will allow you to specify a path or folder location where Notepad++ will search for a keyword in all of the files within a specified directory.

[Image: notepad-plus-plus-find.png?416b2e]

Make sure the check boxes on the right are checked:
* In All Sub Folders
* In Hidden Folders

Examples of search strings to use:
* http
* base64
* gzinflate
* eval
* preg_replace

SEARCH EVERY THING YOU DOWNLOAD BEFORE YOU UPLOAD IT! ALWAYS!

Another useful tool you can use is Notepad++ Compare Files Tool.

Click Plugins (at the top) > Plugin Manager > Show Plugin Manager

[Image: plugin-manager-1.jpg]

Once installed, open the files which you want to compare. Now select Compare option from Compare in Plugins menu, which will open both text files side by side with synchronous vertical and horizontal scrolling enabled. Compare adds a Nav Bar at right side of the window. The Nav Bar shows the portions of both files in different color to let users distinguish the differences.

[Image: compare-plugin-1.jpg]

This will help you compare the changes made in a nulled version in comparision to an original untouched version and see what was changed.

Additionally, Don't forget to search your databases.

To search your database, open PHPMyAdmin, simply navigate to your database and click ‘Search’. You can search for strings such as %base64_% and %eval(%. You can re-use the search terms I’ve already outlined above.

Check .htaccess Files if you use Apache

auto_append_file and auto_prepend_file include other php files to the beginning or end of all php files, attackers may use this to include their code.

Goodluck! And, F*** those pathetic hacker scum!
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>
05-01-2015, 02:43 PM
I like that you keep this thread and the infected themes thread updated. I would be nice if there was someone who randomly checked shared Wordpress themes and plugins and we could hold the sharer responsible if files are infected. Any coders up to the task? Say 1 theme and 1 plugin per week?

I know to buy essential themes and plugins because even image files like png files as explained here are infected.
05-02-2015, 02:41 AM
What worries me is... When people create mirrors. That gap between the original (clean) release could be contaminated once it's downloaded and re-upped for the purpose of creating mirrors. Also factoring in, when the OP links die, and others post working links. It's all in trust, and to be honest I trust no-one. If we could figure out a way to keep the original verified clean files safe with idk, checksums, etc. then all would be well.
71.gif
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>

46.gif