8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 10:26 AM
Linkbait through yahoo finance
Linkbait through yahoo finance

Expierimental link baiting technique that seems to work wonders for this niche marketing efforts.

"Go to yahoo finance find the popular stocks for the day turn on cnbc or look on the main page the look those stocks up then click on the message board and post something big about the stock that contradicts what the big news is then say for more info click here which is your affilate link... I only posted like 3 and got over 1k hits but if i did like 100 or so i sure I could have gotten a lot more?"

As with anything Black Hat, the million dollar question is How do we automate?

1. pick a stock from a list of popular stocks list

2. insert it in a prewritten apocalyptic piece of text (replace STOCK with specific stock - spin this so it reads unique every time it is used):

"As we have been hinting for quite a while STOCK is about to crumble. The latest news are enough evidence to support claims that the stock is going to crash.... etc.

Good thing I use this tool (aff link) to do my own technical analysis because if I was following Bloomberg's advice I'd be broke."

3. post it in a list of targeted forums (a unique spin on every post)

Actually, I'm sure many people must be using Xrumer for this kind of link injection and not just for link dumping.

72.gif