37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2011, 10:36 AM
Link Spam Laundering
Link Spam Laundering

This topic has been talked about quite a bit but I don't know that someone has published conclusive evidence on one preferred setup.

The basic question in my mind is: how many layers are needed to launder blatant low quality high quantity link spamming?

Let's look at possible setups:

Scenario A - 3 layers:
100,000 forum signatures > 100 blogs hosted on trusted domains (wordpress/blogspot/etc.) > 10 self hosted domains on different C Blocks with various CMS/content each. > target website

end result: 10 WH websites with significant laundered PR accumulated linking to your target website.

you could alter this setup by increasing or decreasing the number of spam links/blogs/sites

you can also include better quality link dropping to the second layer (blogs) by doing social bookmark spamming.

Scenario B - 2 layers:
100,000 forum signatures > 50 blogs hosted on trusted domains (wordpress/blogspot/etc.) > target website

A lot simpler: spam links to free blogs, and then funnel link juice to you target website.

Cheaper/faster/higher risk. But what does it mean exactly for my wallet? Will my target website get penalized?

Experiences in small niches suggest that this simple setup yield results but my guess is that the higher you aim, the more attraction you'll get, the more complains Google will receive and hence human revisions can null the effect of a bunch of spam links.

Scenario 3 - Spread your evil juice.

Many link broker sites allow you to gain points in exchange of publishing other participant links. So,

simply get some PR, doesnt matter how bad quality it is:
1,000,000 forum signatures > 100 blogs hosted on trusted domains (wordpress/blogspot/etc.) > link broker exchange program > credits to get high PR links from different IPs and are topically relevant to your website (which hopefully are better quality than yours) > target website

Rule of thumb is more layers > more safety > more expensive

I am thinking I'll run a few experiments and share the results. Anything you want to feed in?

72.gif