44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Life as you know it has changed....
Hello, all.

As stated in my username, my name is Greg. I am here to learn how to generate enough income to quit my crappy daytime job. I am starting from scratch, but I feel as if I can make it happen from this forum.

I live in a small town in Tennessee, but I am pretty close to a few larger towns that I should be able to create an offline business with. As far as what I do, I go door to door trying to sell office furniture/equipment/stuff for commission and minimum wage rate. I don't enjoy it. It isn't easy here where I live. Anyways, that wraps up the little bit I have to share. I hope I am able to contribute to someone someday.

Thanks, Greg
07-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Hi there greg!
Welcome to the community, glad to heard your story.You have allot of HQ tutorials here totally free if you stick to the guide you can start making money in short period of time.

Have a nice day.
Dikkill
07-06-2012, 04:15 AM
hey Greg,

I hear you. I've been working from home for quite a while, but even after all this time, I make sure I don't get too comfortable and forget why I wanted to work from home in the first place. I was making some decent pay, but it was miserable going to work everyday. My boss was terrible and I hated the position I was in. And for me, that's what drives me everyday now, is that I don't ever go back.

Just know in advance, there is no quantum leap. It takes action. So do the little things everyday that move you forward, and compounded over time you will have the time and the money and the freedom you wish for now.
07-06-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Life as you know it has changed....
(07-06-2012 04:15 AM)bpad109 Wrote:  Just know in advance, there is no quantum leap. It takes action. So do the little things everyday that move you forward, and compounded over time you will have the time and the money and the freedom you wish for now.
Couldn't agree more!
INSANE: FREE HOSTING, FREE FUNNELS, FREE MAILING LIST
➤➤➤ LIFETIME ACCOUNT
07-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Hello didn't you guys see my post!
Get with CopyMyCash .... Vitel Europe!
;-)
26.gif
07-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Welcome to BBF mate
enjoy your stay here :)
07-14-2012, 12:17 AM
there is lots of method bro... but what method you like?.... thats very important,
CPA and SEO Services is the best method in found in forum....

78.gif