56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-07-2021, 05:28 PM
Life Comes Down To Timing
Hey all,

I often study mind techniques, staying in the present moment, and the Law of Attraction. One of the general themes is that where you are right now, good or bad, is exactly where you are meant to be in the world.

My mood was a little bit all over the place, mainly down. Nothing serious, just lifes worries that we all have. Anyway, Sunday morning after my exercise at the local park I went to the supermarket to buy a few things. Driving there was a breeze because it was a public holiday here until today, Tuesday, so most people travel out of the city. However, when I exited the supermarket I thought I'd be back home in record time but no such luck. I joined slow-moving traffic. I realised this happened because roadworks bottlenecked the road. I took a deep breath and said to myself ''I am exactly where I am meant to be right now in this world. I am safe.'' So eventually after 10 minutes I passed the roadworks and was on my way. I took a back road home and noticed a familiar car. Yes, it was my friend driving past me in the opposite direction. I sent her a message when I got home about 15 minutes later saying I had passed her on that road. She replied immediately and we started talking about where we were going/coming from, what our plans for the day were etc. It was a nice a light-hearted chat. In the end, I felt really great and she signed off saying the same ''I feel really good now''. I felt great all day following that which was a complete turnaround from how I had been feeling earlier.

It got me thinking how if I had been 1 more minute in the supermarket, didn't get stuck in traffic, took a different route home, I would not have crossed paths with my friend and I would have continued on in my low mood. I was exactly where I was meant to be. We passed each other on a back road which is about a 4-minute long drive so the chances of meeting randomly there are slim.

So, to wrap up. Don't get annoyed if you are delayed somewhere or if someone keeps you waiting for a long time. It may be for your own good. Who's to say if I didn't get stuck in that traffic that I wouldn't have been involved in an accident or something? Who knows?

Have a great day all.
12-09-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: Life Comes Down To Timing
Thanks for sharing buddy!
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
01-10-2022, 07:28 PM
everything has a reason, we should try to be calm and relieve sometimes, because environment around us sometimes drives us crazy and to sustain mental health is getting harder and harder, so we must practice and do our best to relax.
01-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

Since I can remember one little thing could make or ruin my day.
(I had a pillow when I was a kid that had a happy face on one side and a sad face on the other. I would flip it and that was my day, good or bad from the second I woke up. My mother made it disappear after a week.)

Luckily I have grown out of that but life gets in the way sometimes.

So again, thanks for the reminder and All The Best!
01-11-2022, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

When I was in kindergarten I had a pillow that had a happy face on one side and a sad face on the other. It was a handmade gift from my aunt.

I flipped it daily for a week, happy face I'm happy all day, sad face sad all day. And I really was happy or sad until bedtime.

My mother made it disappear quickly and I could not understand why. Such simple times.

Anyway, I've grown out of that for the most part (40+ years ago) and try to pay attention to the little things that make me happy.

Again, thanks for the reminder and All The Best!
54.gif
01-11-2022, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

When I was in kindergarten I had a pillow that had a happy face on one side and a sad face on the other. It was a handmade gift from my aunt.

I flipped it daily for a week, happy face I'm happy all day, sad face sad all day. And I really was happy or sad until bedtime.

My mother made it disappear quickly and I could not understand why. Such simple times.

Anyway, I've grown out of that for the most part and try to pay attention to the little things that make me happy.

Again, thanks for the reminder and All The Best!

45.gif