55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2013, 01:44 AM
RE:
yes, lincorne aio is superb tool and so damned cheap!!
03-01-2013, 06:38 AM
RE:
It's the best investment I have ever made IMO. This tool can be very powerful and can make you money if you know how to use it.

I have 5 active fiverr gigs now providing web2.0 article, profile, blog comment, wiki, bookmark service and I am getting 5 - 6 orders for two of them.

For people who are on the fence about whether to purchase it, take the 5 days trial and setup a few fiverr gigs like me. Get other accounts to purchase your own gigs to make it appear higher in search and you should be able to earn enough to purchase a lifetime license after 5 days.
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
RE:
is this better than senukex and magic submitter?
++ Reps would be appreciated
03-10-2013, 10:23 AM
RE:
Yeah i want to know too.
03-10-2013, 02:07 PM
RE:
Yes it is quiet good!
73.gif
Money.
03-13-2013, 09:50 AM
RE:
Yeah i saw that it is $25 dollars a month. i might even subscribe to. It not as indept as SEnuke but if you're running EMD's i think it would work fine
03-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE:
they offer $150 one time charge for license until end of this month as i know.
[+] Reps 42rock
03-16-2013, 11:31 PM
RE:
No, the cost is $100, plus they're offering a $20 discount.

I purchased this software, after using Alex crack. I used the crack, and I really LOVED this software. But...as many of you already know, cracked shit has many problems, bugs,. etc...
I went ahead and paid the little bit of money for this software. It was a GREAT investment. The software is awesome. It has over 70 modules, and has a built in imacros, and you can teah it any platforms you like. It never crashes and runs like a charm. I'm a very experienced XRumer user, I have ran XRumer for 4-5 years, and have always played around with lots of SEO tools.
I've been an SEO for 12 years. I own a local business, in my home town (Kentucky, United States) and am a passionate, technical search optimizer, and am also a professional blogger. I manage a author account on Search Engine Journal and many of the biggest SEO platforms, on the internet.
Some of you might know me by my name: MY NAME IS GREGORY SMITH.
My review of Licorne can be very trusted. The software has TONS of potential and I honestly see Licorne going above and FAR beyoind, what any other SEO software has EVER done.
I can't advise you anymore than what I am, to buy this d*** thing, especially at its current price. It's what some would call a no brainer. If you want an SEO software -- do not, and i''ll say that again, DO NOT pass up this amazing opportunity

Gregory Smith
RxSEO.net
03-24-2013, 05:11 AM
RE:
It is rally a great software for that price. If anyone is interested in buying, pm me, I have a coupon which will give you the lifetime version at only $80
03-24-2013, 08:22 PM
RE:
(03-24-2013 05:11 AM)fesada Wrote:  It is rally a great software for that price. If anyone is interested in buying, pm me, I have a coupon which will give you the lifetime version at only $80
Oh really? Tell me more about your 1 post offering coupons.
69.gif

70.gif