60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
Lets stop spam here!!!
Hi..
I am trusted VIP member of this amazing community, and i just love every second i spend on this amazing forum. Rether than go to FB like averrage internet user do, i start my day with BBHF..Its my life, and it makes me happy, when i see members like alexw, or thor sharing amazing stuff here.. And here goes my problem..
Lately lots of new members join this community. I dont think its a bad thing, dont get me wrong.. I am just pisst off, when i see those new, not reputed members trying to get members for their ptc sites, pyramid schemes scam or other low level shit.
So i am baging all members that care about this forum.. Please.. Report those threats.. Comment on those threats.. Show them, we dont want them here..
Thats all i am asking.. Keep our forum clean from this shit..
Peace..
DOZENS OF PROVEN MONEY MAKING METHODS ABSOLUTELLY FREE!! CLICK HERE TO GET IT NOW!
01-19-2013, 10:27 AM
RE:
I am with #armix#
I enjoy this site more than any other I frequent.

Fact of the sites I do frequent this is only one I have chose to go VIP..

MassBlack
Sharing is Caring!
01-19-2013, 01:38 PM
RE:
Yaaa dude.. i am too fightin g for teh same...
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-20-2013, 10:18 AM
RE:
I would like to help to keep the spammers away from here. Yesterday received spam PM from someone SuperVIP with offer to build my campaign. I was so busy to report him (shame on me), neither test his site for some security hole to say "don't try this again" from inside ... Hopefully the staff of our best forum have much power. Keep It Up!
[+] Reps 42rock

77.gif