39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2017, 06:34 AM
Let's discuss bulk buying domains
Hello fellow marketers. Let's discuss domain buying in bulk, anybody got any preferences or recommendations?

Domains with standalone IP + SSL. These can get pretty costy, on 30$/year average. Anybody know a cheaper solution?

I've been Godaddy and Namecheap's client for now and their mega discounts always only apply to 1) new users 2) single domain purchases. So I'm trying to see if someone else has some ideas. Thanks.
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
11-18-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Let's discuss bulk buying domains
As far as everyday pricing without coupons I use ResellerClub. They seem to be cheaper than most without needing coupons. Namecheap has really cheap domain deals also for non-.com domains. For SSL most hosts nowadays offer free LetsEncrypt SSL or similar so no need to buy it separately. The last year I've been putting everything on SSL completely free (well not including the price of hosting). Also no need to buy separate IPs for SSL with this strategy unless you need separate IPs for other reasons besides SSL.
11-19-2017, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 06:02 PM by Walt The Heavyweight.)
RE: Let's discuss bulk buying domains
(11-18-2017 01:19 PM)verminator Wrote:  As far as everyday pricing without coupons I use ResellerClub. They seem to be cheaper than most without needing coupons. Namecheap has really cheap domain deals also for non-.com domains. For SSL most hosts nowadays offer free LetsEncrypt SSL or similar so no need to buy it separately. The last year I've been putting everything on SSL completely free (well not including the price of hosting). Also no need to buy separate IPs for SSL with this strategy unless you need separate IPs for other reasons besides SSL.
+5 rep, very deserving input. thanks fam. (seperate IPs still important, for other reasons)
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle

61.gif