57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Lee Murray's Only Kid Has Been Crushed By a Tree!!
I know this sounds like click bait but I assure you it's not.

The only reason I know about this is because I'm on his list and he just sent the email out about it. Of course I thought it was BS because Murray is a joker like that but dang, why joke about something like that.

It's to the point that the poor kid's pelvis is broken in four places and his urethra has been severed. OMG does that mean the kid lost his *ahem* private part? That's just terrible! He's only 11 years old.

Like him or hate him (Lee Murray, not the kid) he's going to need help. I know he says he makes a lot of money and all but medical bills in the US can wipe out even the most wealthy of people and has.

Murray's dad set up a go fund me account. I have not gone there yet but I will as soon as I'm done here.

Below is the go fund me link if you choose to go...

I know we like to take jabs at him and get his products for free here but it's not like the guy is a B Mace or Bill the Darr and so forth. I even made some $$$ from a couple of the stuff that's been shared here so he really does help people out.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone to do anything either if that's what you're thinking as well. This is the Lounge so I figured I'd contribute something to this part of BBHF. Whatever you decide, give your children a big hug and be thankful for another day of life. 66sun

Thank you for reading this post Cool
03-18-2020, 04:18 AM
RE: Lee Murray's Only Kid Has Been Crushed By a Tree!!
Thanks for sharing this. It's sad indeed. I hope he gets well with no repercussions for life.
03-19-2020, 04:00 AM
I feel so sorry for the kid and I really don't mean to be insensitive here ,but the gofundme page says the kid and his parents were uninsured. How irresponsible of this lee murray guy to pull this crap on his own family, fucccck how to you live in the US without medical insurance?
03-19-2020, 04:03 AM
I really feel sorry for this kid for what happened to him and I don't mean to be insensitive here. The gofundme page says the parents and the kid were uninsured. Are you effing kidding me? How dare this "successful" marketer does not care to insure his own family in the first place?
03-27-2020, 04:17 AM
Im not familiar with the guy or his products. I'll search around after I post this, but if he claims to be successful, the evidence shows he is barely making it based on the very simple trailer he lives in.

Makes you wonder about anyone that teaches marketing, etc.

It almost seems impossible that if you are qualified and motivated to take money for products you think you would have financial success.

Reminds me of when Stan Billue that died years back and they had a Gofundme for. He was actually spoken highly of by big name people but seemed to die broke.

Sad all around.
5.gif
04-06-2020, 10:19 AM
Thanks
04-06-2020, 05:50 PM
As a point of contrast in response to this observation by Milo76:

(03-27-2020 04:17 AM)Milo76 Wrote:  ...but if he claims to be successful, the evidence shows he is barely making it based on the very simple trailer he lives in.

Just sayin' here=>
If someone handed me a large wad of $$$ tomorrow I'd immediately go find me a remote location with water, electricity and internet of some sort available - then park a tiny trailer on it to live in as distantly and quietly as possible compared with most folks.
I'd still do my online stuff - but it is worthy of note that not everyone desires to have any sort of a big, flashy, busy lifestyle.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-03-2020, 07:48 PM
(04-06-2020 05:50 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  As a point of contrast in response to this observation by Milo76:

(03-27-2020 04:17 AM)Milo76 Wrote:  ...but if he claims to be successful, the evidence shows he is barely making it based on the very simple trailer he lives in.

Just sayin' here=>
If someone handed me a large wad of $$$ tomorrow I'd immediately go find me a remote location with water, electricity and internet of some sort available - then park a tiny trailer on it to live in as distantly and quietly as possible compared with most folks.
I'd still do my online stuff - but it is worthy of note that not everyone desires to have any sort of a big, flashy, busy lifestyle.

^Agreed. BUT, if he really was as successful as he makes out in IM, he would have adequate medicate insurance or a mattress full of cash to fund emergencies.

Prayers sent for his son.

MT
06-01-2020, 09:11 PM
It's not Lee Murray that lives in the trailer.

It's his baby mama. They are not together and it's her that is living with her BF in that trailer.

They share custody of the kid and he happened to be staying in the trailer on her week to co-parent.

Here is one of his blog posts on how much money he made last year as an affiliate. You can also find details of the accident if you decide to dig around.

He has gone the Biz Opp route (promoting My Online Startup) and launches W+ stuff from time to time. Lots of his stuff can be found here.

He's not one of those dry personality gurus and his writing style is a hoot to read.

Just thought I'd clarify. Thanks for reading.

44.gif
Free counters!