14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2012, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 05:52 PM by muqeetsomro.)
Leave PageRank Importance... It is Old
I read in a thread a newbie asking the method to get high PR. after that i go different websites and check page,backlinks, and traffic after comparing many sites I get conclusion that leave PR because it not
matter, just give quality content, more pages to indexed to SE =>
get traffic

e.g you know

1) bestblackhatforum.com get high traffic its traffic rank alexa is 1585
but PR is 1/10 with backlinks on alexa is 1900+, while Google show null
and bing show 5000+

2) warriorforum.c0m it has some age its traffic rank in alexa is 149 but
PR is5/10 with backlinks on alexa 25,000 while Google show 57, and bing
null

3) forum.digitalpoint.c0m widely used and had age. it has traffic rank
349 but PR6/10 with backlinks on alexa 23,000+ while google has 237 and
bing null

4) oddee.c0m alexa traffic rank=>5879 alexa backlinks =>6543 Google PR=>3/10 Backlinks=>222, Bing=> null

itself google.com has 9/10
I discuss forums because they had many pages to get index in SE

Things to Adopt:
i mention points because everyone in blackhat know about these things:-

1) Social Media seo => It gives traffic and reputation in eyes of SE
2) onpage/offpage seo
3) backlinks (Mix never angry Big G)
4) high Quality Content with high keyword density => More important then anythings
5) increase number of pages
6) good robot.txt
7) easily crawled by SE =>always create backlinks those blogs which are crawl able by SE

Thanks
12-07-2012, 03:27 AM
RE:
All successful sites have one thing in common: Frequent Good Quality Content. Even if you put less efforts on SEO and Social Media you will still get ranked because high-quality content is what brings people to a site, search engines reward those who work hard to produce great articles/discussion, and the rest will follow. If you have a very informative and helpful website, readers will find a way to share it with their friends. Of course, you can get a LOT more traffic, and you'll be more successful if you put more efforts on onsite and offsite seo because the site gets indexed quicker, and more people will know and support your site.
12-09-2012, 04:25 AM
RE:
pr matters and always will!
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
RE:
pagerank protects my ranking (only google is interesting there is nothing else) when a new competitor in my niche is (up)comming. i noticed that i do not fall so quick as other do. with high pr you can move your site to another domain (permanet redirect) and the new-registerd one will stay at the exactly same place on google as the old one.

btw: pr looks good :)

-h
12-09-2012, 11:34 PM
RE:
No i dont believe .. High PR is always important ..
12.gif

74.gif