41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Learn The ABC of List Building
Have you ever wondered why some internet marketers are more successful in list building than others? Well the reason they are more successful is that they simply know what they’re doing. Bottom line.

List building is a monster of a skill to master. However, once you learn how to effectively build responsive lists, you can literally print cash on demand.

Let’s cover the three most important basics that are a “must have” when it comes to list building that will allow you to make money online and print cash on demand.

1. The Squeeze Page

Having a squeeze page is essential. It’s just a single web page that usually starts off with a headline, then some bullet points on why someone should sign up to your list, and then the call to action (which is a form where the visitor can enter in their name and email).

2. The Autoresponder

Once you have your squeeze page built, you need to identify and sign up to the most reliable email autoresponder service that is within your budget. These services are what allows you to collect information and send out email broadcasts to your entire list all at one time. The autoresponder we recommend for beginners is AWeber.

3. The Email Sequence

Once you have your squeeze page and your autoresponder configured, it’s time to build an email sequence. This is simply a series of automated emails that you can have sent to all of your subscribers on a regular basis. For example, you can be on a beach in Hawaii without your computer, and your emails will automatically be going out to your subscribers. It’s quite nice.
10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
RE:
Yup..here are something I din not know that elaborately. It is nice to you for teaching us.Good luck to you.
10-28-2012, 12:18 AM
RE:
There I found a lot that I never gone throw. This is nice out of you to teach us that.

36.gif