19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Learn SEO inside out
Ok the title sounds a bit crazy but still this is my question. I'm a newbie around 3-4 months searching on web hosting,web designing,seo, monetization..... Then bought a domain and a cheap hosting and played with that site. But i do understand that i'm not getting awesome results. The reasons: Wrong design, lack of content(laziness nothing else), poor seo strategy and lots

So to get better at this i want to start learning them better. Content creation well i'm good at that given enough time and space. So the next thing i need to focus on is SEO because however good the content is and however awesome the site looks(even if i design one) without good seo its not going to rank. So if i have to learn the inside out of seo where should i start? Well this is what many newbies ask but still its a very important questions. Well many reply search in this forum, guys i've done a lots of it! Everything is in bits and pieces and few are restricted so please don't again say blankly to search the forum. But if you have some specific thread then give a link and i'll learn!

What i don't have is money to invest in learning about the seo stuff but what i do have is a good internet connection, pc and lots of time. So if someone could help me on how to learn the SEO stuff to such an extent that i can provide my services in the marketplace (this requires a lot of knowledge or else your reviews would get shabby)!
09-24-2014, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 11:11 PM by frazy.)
RE:
In my opinion, since you are so new to this, I would go to Wealthy Affiliate and learn SEO from their courses. They are free and also have a paid version but honestly you only need the free content to learn what you need. Wealthy Affiliate is a great site for new internet marketers and the community is very helpful. The site was a great one for me when I started out
09-28-2014, 04:29 PM
RE:
(09-24-2014 11:10 PM)blueturtletech Wrote:  In my opinion, since you are so new to this, I would go to Wealthy Affiliate and learn SEO from their courses. They are free and also have a paid version but honestly you only need the free content to learn what you need. Wealthy Affiliate is a great site for new internet marketers and the community is very helpful. The site was a great one for me when I started out

Thanks for replying!

70.gif