42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Learn Reverse Engineering (cracking programs)
I would like to start a discussion for people that are learning or want to learn. If we can get it started maybe we can get a sub forum in Tutorials setup. The website where I was learning to reverse engineer has disappeared so I have to find a new source of instructions.

********************************************************************************​*
My idea is for everyone to get the same programs for decoding and working on reverse engineering the same program at about the same time. That way when one of us becomes lost we can help find the other one.

********************************************************************************​*
If you are interested lets know about yourself and your goals.
I don't want to be a professional hacker I just want to know how it is done.
I would like most to be able to reverse engineer Wordpress plugins. They really bug me.

Other than a few programming classes in college I don't have any
experience. I have a basic idea of coding and I am hoping that will
help.
03-17-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: Learn Reverse Engineering (cracking programs)
That's a great idea...i think.If we want to learn anything from our own curiosity then we will be able to learn it.so carry on...
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG
03-23-2012, 12:34 PM
I'd love to learn reverse-engineering. I know some C++ stuff but not in software context (I just used it for performing intensive calculations for university maths subjects). Does anyone know any resources from where I can learn?
03-23-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm also interested in this topic, can someone get some useful information about it?

thank you everybody
03-23-2012, 03:11 PM
I think that is a great idea! I would love to delve into that. Most of my experience is from just dealing with wp from a web development position. Be nice to know more to tweak stuff..
45.gif
03-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I would love to learn! I get inspired when
I see people like sadpart contributing great cracks to the community and I
would love to be able to do what he does.

25.gif