61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2015, 06:06 AM
Learn First And Then Think About Earn
Everyday people from many countries are looking for make money by doing something in online. But many of them think first, how much money can i earn, how can i get it. They don't think about how much knowledge they have to acquire first. Making money online is never an easy task. Those who are saying that you can earn money without hard working they are nothing but lying. So stay away from them and work hard if you want to become success in online. There are many ways to make money online. Like web developing, SEO, graphic design, affiliate marketing etc. Just select one and learn A-Z then apply to make money. Thanks :)
01-29-2015, 04:33 PM
RE:
this is very true most of us get overwhelmed by the figures made by others, earning so much money per month sitting at home, NO it doesn't work like that just like any other business IM also needs dedication, KNOWLEDGE and most importantly INVESTMENTS.
01-30-2015, 02:08 AM
RE:
(01-29-2015 04:33 PM)dev0nline Wrote:  this is very true most of us get overwhelmed by the figures made by others, earning so much money per month sitting at home, NO it doesn't work like that just like any other business IM also needs dedication, KNOWLEDGE and most importantly INVESTMENTS.
Thanks you agreed with me. But many of us who want to work on IM just don't know this simple thing..what actually they need to know before they jump on IM.
02-01-2015, 12:08 AM
RE:
Any recommendation about what type of knowledge we should have to make money....
03-27-2015, 01:04 PM
RE:
yes i agree everyone need to know the principles of each job he's trying to get involved, and the most important is try and and test and test again and again until finding the right formulate which will be an auto pilot and an easy work at end .
46.gif
04-04-2015, 02:03 AM
RE:
Everyone need to read about all the ways there to make money
Choose one that sound good for them and then go work on it.
The problems:
Excitement about easy money (ITS NEVER TRUE),BUT they can give you a system that can work for you.
Overloud of info and reading without working on it.
When eventually they start to work on it they putt all eggs in one basket lose or fail and look for other system.

Solutions:
Look for a system that you can work with its not hard .
Look and read about the system and ofc make it real and work on it step by step ,if you dont have money to invest then wait until you have and then continue reading and implementing the system.
When you fail LOOK WHY dont start to look other systems.
TEST TEST TEST ,talk to other people and exchange info about ways to improve etc .
04-04-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: Learn First And Then Think About Earn
My best recommendation: Before you start your search for knowledge, read this incredible thread by NonConformer...
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-2015...ave-Before

49.gif