49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-06-2018, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 02:43 AM by zynet.)
Latest rules for instagram
I got this email from the folks that created gramkosh, thought you all would like to know, if you don't know this already.

Instagram noticed a large chunk of their Engagement (Likes, Comments etc.) was from people using Bots. To Begin with, Instagram was OK with this Behavior. But with increasing intensity of Bots, Instagram rolled out an Internal Anti Spam Update – Which seems to penalizing the accounts which are not using natural Human Behavior.

This Anti Spam algorithm means, that even if someone is using all automations in limits prescribed by Instagram; it’s not ok for them to continue this.

n the most simple language, Instagram is targeting Webserver IP’s. Any request coming from Residential IP’s are ok, but anything which is non residential IP – the systems are experiencing problems like:

Failure of Likes, Follows, Unfollows, Comments etc.

With the Changes made with Instagram Algorithm, we also need to change.

Hence, we have taken a Decision to change the Working Model for

Features like :

Auto Follow
Auto Unfollow
Auto Like
Auto Comment
Auto Message

this will be dropped from the software!

This is an unavoidable change that all Instagram automation softwares across the globe need to amend because of the New Instagram Algorithm Update.

Basically, any of those things listed above that are automated will get your account banned.
01-06-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Latest rules for instagram
Thanks zynet for this +Reps.

Always good to go to the source and even if it's not seemingly relevant to ya it can help reveal new campaign angles of attack. Sometimes just passively scanning through can open my eyes to something new. Maybe notice how someone posted an image and got insane amount of likes all because of one thing. You never know but important to spend time scanning the terrain.

Of course watching for trends and fluctuations in evergreen markets.

http://blog.instagram.com/

https://instagram-press.com/
01-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Thanks Razmataz13,

Appreciate the links and reps. This is important because as well know instagram is owned by facebook and if they ban you then all your efforts are gone!
01-06-2018, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 03:32 AM by Razmataz13.)
Welcome. IG can be used to leverage traffic in many ways. No need to be clever and try to game the system. It's all about business and nothing whatsoever about being social.

In all aspects - be smart and tenacious in your approach and follow through - It's Business!

If you haven't read this then do so - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...am-Secrets
07-13-2018, 03:30 PM
Thanks zynet for sharing these useful tips about Instagram rules.
76.gif
11-03-2018, 10:24 PM
This is really amazing information about instagram rules, because i have no idea about these rules until i read this post. And i am very glad to read this useful information.
11-04-2018, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2018 09:37 AM by Lumos.)
Technology vs. technology...
(Always funny to watch the bigger dogs re-defining their inevitable 'fleas'.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-16-2018, 03:13 PM
Here are the 6 major rules for instagram which you should follow.
1. Use a trusted third party posting app
2. Don’t use banned hashtags
3. Don’t post too much
4. Stay away from the robots
5. Reposting comes with its own rules
6. Don’t run illegal contests
12-10-2018, 10:51 AM
How about viralsoda do you think this program will be safe to use, if not is there
any automation tools that we can use and not get banned.
12-14-2018, 03:26 AM
Aganin any ideas on how safe viralsoda is to use
29.gif

76.gif