6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Kindle earnings - Who makes some decent earnings with kindle?
Hi,
far from a forum like WF or else, where selling products is the main interest and where threads die and can be closed, etc. I would like to get some people join this fresh thread by me, answering the question:

Were You able to earn decent money from kindle so far?

Did the courses help you achieve it?

And if yes, which courses?

In which branch are you earning big? Fiction, childrens, facts books, etc. ?

When I am talking about earning big I mean anything over the standards most western countries have for "earning a living" like more than 2.000 $ or 1.500 €....

I would be so happy to receive some answers, cause I am so much heading over to kindle these days, btu some colleagues just dont believe me, that there must be something going...

Thanks and cheers. Welcome
Hajjopei
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
12-25-2013, 06:44 AM
RE:
kindle is a great platform ... go for it
12-25-2013, 10:20 PM
RE:
Hi TreeMan,
thanks for your answer.

I am absolutely convinced, it is so, what you say.
But I am trying to convince other partners to step into it also, who just say: "Yeah, the people you know, and the people who sell you stuff, they just want to earn money with their information products."

So, my idea was to get on here with a thread and some real world examples from people not trying to "make me buy".

You know?
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
01-02-2014, 04:26 PM
RE:
I have a couple of examples, I just wanted to get better results before I start posting them.
01-08-2014, 01:09 PM
RE:
Whats going buddy TreeMan ?
Happy new year...
75.gif
01-09-2014, 11:39 AM
RE:
I'm looking into the Kindle option too, Hajjopei. If you get any response via PM I'd be very interested to know

One thing that NONE of the Kindle-related WSOs I've seen have "bothered" to mention is the "Net 60" payment terms of Amazon. i.e. Kindle income is not "fast". It could be 3 months after you sell a book before its royalties land in your bank account.

The most sensible guide that I found came from the UDemy course by Steven Lewis. He gave no false hope, and yet his training is the one that makes me think Kindle is a viable option.
01-10-2014, 05:07 PM
RE:
WOW!! I was just about to write my first kindle book, glad i saw this thread! - NET60, Thats high as hell, i was hoping to be PayPal banked next week or two :p

+Rep to you both for the input!

Any chance you can rip that course for me gaper? Just download the vids and share em?
01-10-2014, 05:15 PM
RE:
Its ok gaper, just found a freebie code for that course - cheers anyways matey, ill have a good look at that!
01-10-2014, 06:23 PM
RE:
Hi,
sorry, but what are you talking about soultech?
01-18-2014, 12:54 PM
RE:
I have been publishing on Kindle for a while. Here are a few things I have learned.

1. The first royalties get paid out in approximately 60 to 90 days. Depends on when you publish.

2. Some of the most profitable categories include... Romance, Fantasy, Fantasy/Romance, Children's Fiction, Original Recipe Books with photos (not just a bunch of recipes you've swiped from somewhere else).

3. Once you step away from "Copywriting Wonderland" and into the real world, you will find that it's a little more difficult than the vast majority of sales letters make it out to be. You should be prepared to do some heavy marketing and promotions to attract "natural", not "bought/paid" reviews.

4. If you use CreateSpace to publish a physical (hardcover or paperback), you will generally get more sales on your Kindle (digital) version. Plus, you can charge 50% to 100% more for the physical book.

I have decided to publish only fiction for now. I find that I can earn a lot more, a lot quicker with WSOs and email list marketing when it comes to the Money Making, Internet Marketing and similar niches.
10.gif

11.gif