57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-20-2014, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 03:02 AM by Walt The Heavyweight.)
RE:
(03-11-2014 02:19 AM)babloodabloo Wrote:  So we got (ex)prisoners here in this forum as well?? Well that's something new. Alright who's up to introduce his/her past jail experience :D
Does that come as a surprise? Black hat is pretty much a sure way to avoid doing things the legal way. Imho only shows how serious a man is about making money online (usually convicts either go to construction-related jobs and are grateful for freedom in their 9-5 or they go [back] to dealing). Got my respect (not OP, who is probs a scam, first post here and already asking for JV, but the second guy freedrinx)

How I know OP is a scam? 100% a man who got caught for "8 mil hustle" wouldn't promote it on a public online forum, this catches too much attention and any federal worker could possibly forward this(I suppose there aren't too many "8 mil hustlers" who just got free)
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
03-20-2014, 06:51 AM
RE:
(03-20-2014 03:00 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  Just checking the parole board database at this very moment ... mmm interesting..
(03-20-2014 03:00 AM)Walt The Heavyweight Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 02:19 AM)babloodabloo Wrote:  So we got (ex)prisoners here in this forum as well?? Well that's something new. Alright who's up to introduce his/her past jail experience :D
Does that come as a surprise? Black hat is pretty much a sure way to avoid doing things the legal way. Imho only shows how serious a man is about making money online (usually convicts either go to construction-related jobs and are grateful for freedom in their 9-5 or they go [back] to dealing). Got my respect (not OP, who is probs a scam, first post here and already asking for JV, but the second guy freedrinx)

How I know OP is a scam? 100% a man who got caught for "8 mil hustle" wouldn't promote it on a public online forum, this catches too much attention and any federal worker could possibly forward this(I suppose there aren't too many "8 mil hustlers" who just got free)
03-20-2014, 07:14 AM
RE:
There is one! LOL
03-20-2014, 09:15 AM
RE:
while searching in alibaba i found the device you need lol
it sends out an SMS to everyone within the radius of 2km for free(no SIM required)

alibaba.com/product-detail/PUSH-SMS-device-for-bulk-SMS_1552612521.html

its verry expensive!! i asked them about the price and i almost shit myself lol
the price was $7000

but you can stop lying about that jail shit, no one belive it anyways lol
03-20-2014, 03:34 PM
RE:
(03-20-2014 09:15 AM)henkit Wrote:  while searching in alibaba i found the device you need lol
it sends out an SMS to everyone within the radius of 2km for free(no SIM required)

alibaba.com/product-detail/PUSH-SMS-device-for-bulk-SMS_1552612521.html

its verry expensive!! i asked them about the price and i almost S*** myself lol
the price was $7000

but you can stop lying about that jail S***, no one belive it anyways lol
Lol just imagine having one of those with a Satelite = instant cpa millionaire :P
23.gif
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
03-20-2014, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 09:20 PM by henkit.)
RE:
Quote:Lol just imagine having one of those with a Satelite = instant cpa millionaire :P
thats F****** true lol

i think you will make money with the 2km radius too lol
just imagine setting it up by a high traffic road or at a shopping centre

That Would Bring Home The F****** Bacon! lol
03-29-2014, 05:20 PM
RE:
copymycash responds to this thread but is too ashamed to respond to his own where he took people's money? HA!
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
03-31-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
this is some serious lol material
04-05-2014, 05:02 PM
RE:
Classic! I'm score him a 10 for his attn getting headline writing skills.

His claim could be true, but i don't think anyone's gonna give a total newb the benefit of the doubt around here.

"Said the forum newbie himself." (me)
04-07-2014, 01:14 AM
RE:
Why would any one promote himself and go loud about being an ex-con ? Funny world we live in...

Let alone if real ... where are the millions ? If you are dumb enough to break the law for millions, you could have been atleast smart enough to have them when you are out that fast :)... lol

Good luck either way
5.gif

18.gif