45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2016, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2016 07:07 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick Joy Gendusa : The Ultimate Postcard Success Manual: Complete First and Second Edition's pdf ◄◄◄
people ask me about postacard marketing, that is one of my niches and people always ask me about it. no disrespect to my american friends in the united states and especially canada. you folks always seem to doubt a lot of things for some reason, and fall for stupid lies. when the truth can set you free. some simple ideas can make you financially free. also, if there is a flood of postcard marketers already in your area, and your mailbox is already full of postcards, and flyers, then maybe this will not work too well in your area, UNLESS you have a unique product or service to offer.

as proof for you doubters in the usa, i offer this company as an example, they probably have more employees that you do, and make more money than you do, and all they do is postcards! i will share some of their over 100 pdf's available today only, you people will need to find the rest, please share the good ones, not already shared!

[Image: fe5b226b64a463a22f4003a8.jpg]
Whether you are a full-time marketer or a new business owner looking to get into the game, Joy Gendusa’s Ultimate Postcard Marketing Manual contains the knowledge and tips you need to be successful (or more successful) in all your marketing endeavors.

Joy is the founder and CEO of PostcardMania, a multi-million dollar marketing firm that she built using the exact methods she lays out in the book. But they didn’t only work for her, they have worked for more than 50,000 of her clients since PostcardMania was founded in 1998.

The best part is that you don’t have to pay anything to find out if this book can help you. You can see for yourself—for FREE.

This e-book will teach you how to:
• Plan Your Marketing Budget
• Design Effective Direct Mail Pieces
• Develop Successful Offers to Drive Response
• Keep a Steady Flow of New Business Coming
• Effectively Target Your Prospects and Current Customers
Find out what's working in your industry,
call our marketing consultants at 877-447-1687

Simply fill click below and you will receive access to the complete edition of the Ultimate Postcard Marketing Manual for FREE. There is no obligation on your part.
postcard marketing requires a good mailing list and a little money to start, always ask for advice and help from your printer, if they cannot help you, FIND ANOTHER PRINTER! sometimes it is worth paying a little extra for a printer that can give you some good advice, especially if they can help you design your ads, i have worked with printers all over the world that will sometimes design my ads for free. it is not always free, but you will never know unless you ask.

here is another good share from the same place i shared today:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84
HERE ARE SOME TEMPLATES THEY OFFER:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
09-18-2016, 03:42 AM
RE: Joy Gendusa : The Ultimate Postcard Success Manual: Complete First and Second Edition's pdf ◄◄◄
Thanks and reps.

will check out. Having a good wholesale printer in u network is a plus.

15.gif