15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Joseph Sugarman - The Adweek Copywriting Handbook (2004) - Summary Notes Of The Best Copywriting Training
Joseph Sugarman - The Adweek Copywriting Handbook (2004) - Summary Notes Of The Best Copywriting Book You Would Ever Read...

From the Desk of DanDelta,
(Real name revealed to my inner circle only)
The Internet.

If you are someone who wants to start with copywriting... and completely clueless on how to write your copy... then this should be your first book...

But before that, I have to make a confession...

I dabbled into the whole freelancing world, working between website design, funnel development, and creating custom digital marketing strategies...

I valued copywriting as an asset but really never worked on it...

Case in point, in one of my projects, I was supposed to write an invitation to a free financial training session for 2,500 employees of the same company...

I simply swiped a sales letter and sent it to them via the HR internal company email...

The results,

Zero opens... And the 15 people who landed in the session came at the request of their boss...

My client who didn't value copywriting... never contacted me again.

Because for him, the only thing he valued was results... and I just stood there with no answer on why we failed.

Now this was 7 years back... and though I improved my copywriting at snail speed... there was one thing that bugged me a lot...

I had zero confidence on my copy... And I really didn't know whether it would work or not

I tried many video training on copywriting and I always get stuck at the research part... it is definitely true it is the most important part of copywriting...

But I had zero confidence in whether my copy would work or not...

And I really didn't know where to start...

Though I was studying other guru VSL all the time to figure out their framework...

But the more I studied, the more I felt I was in a bottomless pit of information overload.

After countless years, I came to an important realization...

What really missing is an understanding of the "Foundation" of copywriting.

Like how other people buy one shiny object after another...

I was hoarding and half-assedly studying one copywriting training after another... without understanding the fundamentals...

This is where I started retracing my step back and found this book as Definitive fundamental for copywriting...

[Image: The-Adweek-Copywriting.jpg]

This book is so good, I completed reading almost 1/3rd in my first sitting and I was more excited than exhausted... And you would feel the same... it is that enjoyable.

This book will show you a clear path and step-by-step approach you should follow to write compelling copy...

This book will also show you the strategic way you should look at writing your copy with zero doubts in yourself...

So this is where I created Summary Notes when I started studying this book deeply...

My intention with these notes is they should be my GO-TO Notes, such that I can remember this whole book once I read the notes.

If you are someone who wants to start with copywriting... and have the best fundamentals backing you...

Here is Joseph Sugarman - The Adweek Copywriting Handbook (2004) - Summary Notes

Magic Button :
Code:
https://docx.google.com/document/d/1MUpEw_CjGflV3JfDaYrcE8AGdwrkUYh4wo098rV2Og0/edit

Please note,
The above link would only work if you need to change "docx" to "docs" in the URLs

FYI- This is a Google document sharable link with no sign-up required.

These notes also include the respective copy that you have to study to improve your understanding of the craft

Enjoy,
DanDelta

51.gif