39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2015, 10:45 AM
JVZoo ?
hey everyone Smile, this is my first thread and English is not my native language, so please be easy on me Blush

I did not know where to put this, I search for affiliate marketing section but I only find clickbank forum, if I did something wrong please some mod move this to right section.
any ways.I'm newbie IM and since I'm still learning I think it is a good idea to start with the internet marketing niche (wso,solo ads and list building) because I will have no choice but to apply what I learn which is a great way to take action .I also think that Adsense is not a good monetization method for this niche, so the only choice left is affiliate marketing.I did some research and I found that the top aff marketing dogs are clickbank, cj and jvzoo, I must dump the first tow because they make it hard for someone like me to get payed. so I just decide to go with jvzoo
now the only problem is :
I found plenty of courses and nulled wso in this forum about clickbank, but non for jvzoo,I would really love something about affiliate marketing with jvzoo, preferably an ebook to just get moving to the right direction

thank you for your help Cool
05-03-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: JVZoo ?
Hey mate,

Yea it's a bit different - as I'm sure you've noticed, JVZoo/WarriorPlus is mainly IM/MMO offers, whereas CB is, well.. everything else!

The main effect of this, is that JVZoo products tend to have a very short lifecycle - the product will get 90% of it's lifetime sales during launch week. Whereas on CB, products tend to last for years!

With this in mind, you shouldn't really be trying the same methods (in general) as people do with CB. Basing a site/video/whatever around the affiliate product you are trying to promote.. is just not a good idea.. The market just moves too fast!

Instead, you'll do better by buying a list and marketing products as they launch (or shortly after if the CR/EPC is high enough).

If that sounds like what you want to do, have a read through any products around list building/email marketing and you'll be on the right track :)
05-04-2015, 07:42 PM
(05-03-2015 09:39 AM)emptee_m Wrote:  Hey mate,

Yea it's a bit different - as I'm sure you've noticed, JVZoo/WarriorPlus is mainly IM/MMO offers, whereas CB is, well.. everything else!

The main effect of this, is that JVZoo products tend to have a very short lifecycle - the product will get 90% of it's lifetime sales during launch week. Whereas on CB, products tend to last for years!

With this in mind, you shouldn't really be trying the same methods (in general) as people do with CB. Basing a site/video/whatever around the affiliate product you are trying to promote.. is just not a good idea.. The market just moves too fast!

Instead, you'll do better by buying a list and marketing products as they launch (or shortly after if the CR/EPC is high enough).

If that sounds like what you want to do, have a read through any products around list building/email marketing and you'll be on the right track :)

thank you very much for your help and great input.
I'm going with list building , just started an internet marketing blog, the only thing I'm not sure about is the quality of the products advertised in JVZOO (they all seem like pump and dump schemes), since I want my blog subscribers to be satisfied with my recommendations (affiliate products) and not jumping ship when they get burned after the first offer.

thank you again for your help Smile
05-12-2015, 10:36 AM
(04-30-2015 10:45 AM)saraalmonadi Wrote:  hey everyone Smile, this is my first thread and English is not my native language, so please be easy on me Blush

I did not know where to put this, I search for affiliate marketing section but I only find clickbank forum, if I did something wrong please some mod move this to right section.
any ways.I'm newbie IM and since I'm still learning I think it is a good idea to start with the internet marketing niche (wso,solo ads and list building) because I will have no choice but to apply what I learn which is a great way to take action .I also think that Adsense is not a good monetization method for this niche, so the only choice left is affiliate marketing.I did some research and I found that the top aff marketing dogs are clickbank, cj and jvzoo, I must dump the first tow because they make it hard for someone like me to get payed. so I just decide to go with jvzoo
now the only problem is :
I found plenty of courses and nulled wso in this forum about clickbank, but non for jvzoo,I would really love something about affiliate marketing with jvzoo, preferably an ebook to just get moving to the right direction

thank you for your help Cool

hi Sara,
Allow me to share a few pointers that will help you build IM muscles :) faster. There is a million + ways to generate income online, we are all different in skill set, mindset, languages, experience etc... and while almost all of the business models can generate revenue, they might simply not be suitable for every personality. But at the end of the day, fundamentals don't change. Through out my journey online (its been quiet amazing), i learned a thing or 2.

To summaries it, find a market gap (problem) and fill it (solution). The IM Niche is a tiny baby compared to mutli-billion hungry markets out there....Keep exploring..... Till today, i come across untapped markets that are desperate, i can spend my entire life trying to fill these gaps and they would never be filled :)) ....

I know its too vague but it is only limited to your mind. Solutions come in too many formats: hardware products, vitamins, mobile apps, ebooks, saas, leads, data, etc... and it all depends on where in the food chain you position yourself, usually the higher, the more you will make. The more lives you can change is related to how much you will earn.

An ebook or a tool might give you insights but testing is what will proof to you viability of anything you try.

Hope that helped , feel free to pm if you have questions.

Do you want to become an affiliate marketing "professional" ?

Best
06-03-2015, 09:23 AM
If you are going with list building, sell to your list. Keep building your list
14.gif

48.gif