46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2011, 07:13 AM
Is this site some kind of a joke?
I've been a member of BHW, MoneyMakerDiscussion, and a select few other forums......and in the 3 years I've made quality posts on all forums, been thanks multiple times, have good Itrader...In all total forums combined I probably have maybe at the very most 500 posts....I come here and see that a person needs 5,000 posts to see the good shit? Now I'm not saying you can't run things how you want to run them, you can do whatever you want, but in my mind that does one of two things........One, It makes me think there's a ton of useless posts here in the forum, even though it says don't spam, I'm sure a lot of users just bullshit with S***** methods and useless responses to make their post count go up....Two, it promotes being lazy...if I tried to make 5k posts here over the course of the next 2 years even, I'd have little to no time spent on actually making any money, which is what I thought these forums were about?
I just come here to say, OMG...yes, you can run shit the way you want to, but that doesn't mean that you're not running it like a R******* monkey
10-27-2011, 07:54 AM
RE: Is this site some kind of a joke?
I am just a member here, but i gotta say - you are missing the boat with your post or you don't understand how the forum works. Did you read this?

SUPERVIP SECTION: You can access this section for FREE if you are an active member and have reach 5000 quality posts (No Spamming or else instant ban) or try consider UPGRADING your account to bypass this limitation instantly and be part of SuperVIP Members enjoying the FULL potential of getting all the VIP files in just one vip section. This is exclusively MADE possible ONLY here and what make us UNIQUE there are lot of VIP Stuff you will NOT find on any other VIP Forum out there but ONLY here so upgrade now before price increases. It's worth upgrading. :)

http://bestblackhatforum.com/superviplifetime.php

only 50 bucks for a LIFETIME supervip membership. Beat that with your monkey.
please rep me or I have to stop uploading this stuff.
10-29-2011, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 07:23 AM by highrider778.)
did I read this? are you stupid? If I didn't read it, how the hell would I be talking about the 5k posts in my own post, did you read my post? I'm so tired of talking to dumb-asses.
you are just a member? that's why ur's a VIP huh? oh, looky here, you have over 5k posts...how much you make online? $20.00 a month? yah, I thought so.
10-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Chill out! Jeanmichel,just post a reply pointing you on the right direction.
Your the one who spoke 1st up about this so called R******* monkey.

It's pretty obvious it is clear posted clearly visible unless your blind! :)
Quote:SuperVIP Section
Special Offer : You can access this section for FREE if you are an active member and have reach 5000 quality posts (No Spamming or else instant ban) or try consider UPGRADING your account to bypass this limitation instantly and be part of SuperVIP Members enjoying the FULL potential of getting all the VIP files in just one vip section. This is exclusively MADE possible ONLY here and what make us UNIQUE there are lot of VIP Stuff you will NOT find on any other VIP Forum out there but ONLY here so upgrade now before price increases. It's worth upgrading. :)
You also said you were a 3 years member in an Internet Marketing world.
and got quality posts.
Quote:I've been a member of BHW, MoneyMakerDiscussion, and a select few other forums......and in the 3 years I've made quality posts on all forums, been thanks multiple times, have good Itrader..

Now in MMD this is your records:
Nominated 3 Times in 1 Post

Looking deeper your source of income is thru CPA.

Now in BHW this is your records:

Oh well i didnt mean to ruin how you are proud of yourself but didnt you know that all quality posts you were talking about was F****** 2009 Outdated.
Why NOT compared and check my threads started and contributed here!

You see this place is not a place for spoonfeeders.
If simply don't like this place then you better go away and whya re you still here in the first place?
Now go to MMD and download all filesonic and wpuplaod links.
Now go to BHW where some shares getting deleted cause its on the DNS Lists..

Are you blind R******* monkey? This forum is totally different and before you mock us being R******* monkey. You better make sure of that 1st unless your ready for the consequence(s) of bouncing your words back on you. Well i feel like i wasted my time replying on this stupid retarted monkey who had been 3 years in an I.M. world. HAHAHA!!

and oh by the well, i am not earning $20 a month but $50 to $300 per day! :)
But i wont F****** tell how the hell i did it. Well thanks to this best blackhat forum somehow and you thanks for wasting my time. Feel free to reply you R******* monkey! Cheers and Peace! :)
10-29-2011, 03:02 PM
I, being a R******* monkey, am offended by these posts
48.gif
+REP makes the forum go round...use it to make a better forum for us all...Karma Comes Back To You
59handshake
10-30-2011, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 03:52 PM by Mobi.)
I, being a Zookeeper .
will lock you into thee zoo.
10-30-2011, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2011 04:19 PM by PRO Crastinator.)
Do I have to write 5000 posts to get out or can I just pay $50 bucks?

I'd really rather just pay the 50
+REP makes the forum go round...use it to make a better forum for us all...Karma Comes Back To You
59handshake

36.gif