63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Is there a way to favorite a POST?
Guyz,

I was just thinking to myself that it'd be nice to have a nice little feature that allows you to 'Favorite a POST' you see or have read on the forum.
Something, like a little star, that allows you to add a Post to your favorite set of posts, that you can then come back to in the future to view/review.

I think this will be nice to have cause BBHF, being the wonderful place it is, is filled with a great collection of resource/information that you might want to reference/use in the future but cannot currently use.

I presently use Pocket(firefox) and bookmarks but if something like the 'Find all Threads' or 'Find all Posts' features present in UserCP was available for Favorites, i think that'd be awesome. (Something like 'Find all Favorites'.)

What do you guys think?

PS: This place is just awesome. Though i've been a member for a while, i just started paying attention. and what i have found/read is pure gold. Will be out of 9 - 5 soon, so i hope i'd be able to contribute more.

Thanks
To Begin, Begin...!
03-04-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Is there a way to favorite a POST?
(03-04-2014 10:03 PM)JohnRys Wrote:  Guyz,

I was just thinking to myself that it'd be nice to have a nice little feature that allows you to 'Favorite a POST' you see or have read on the forum.
Something, like a little star, that allows you to add a Post to your favorite set of posts, that you can then come back to in the future to view/review.

I think this will be nice to have cause BBHF, being the wonderful place it is, is filled with a great collection of resource/information that you might want to reference/use in the future but cannot currently use.

I presently use Pocket(firefox) and bookmarks but if something like the 'Find all Threads' or 'Find all Posts' features present in UserCP was available for Favorites, i think that'd be awesome. (Something like 'Find all Favorites'.)

What do you guys think?

PS: This place is just awesome. Though i've been a member for a while, i just started paying attention. and what i have found/read is pure gold. Will be out of 9 - 5 soon, so i hope i'd be able to contribute more.

Thanks
We already have this features on our forum, i think a year ago in which VIP members can bookmark any useful threads and it will be added on their UserCP (usercpanel). It is also visible on showthread by stars icon so they will know if certain thread was been bookmark already or not yet. It was been disabled by one of our staff for certain reasons. But i can enable it again if you want. But please allow me some time to go over again with this features, review it, and make some changes/updates and i will give an official update once it was been enabled again. Yeah even before i read this thread, i was thinking myself to add this features again to all VIP to improve BBHF more in terms of functionality especially for the benefits of all vip members.
03-07-2014, 01:48 AM
(03-04-2014 10:37 PM)BestBlackHatForum Wrote:  We already have this features on our forum, i think a year ago in which VIP members can bookmark any useful threads and it will be added on their UserCP (usercpanel). It is also visible on showthread by stars icon so they will know if certain thread was been bookmark already or not yet. It was been disabled by one of our staff for certain reasons. But i can enable it again if you want. But please allow me some time to go over again with this features, review it, and make some changes/updates and i will give an official update once it was been enabled again. Yeah even before i read this thread, i was thinking myself to add this features again to all VIP to improve BBHF more in terms of functionality especially for the benefits of all vip members.
Cooool, thanks.
I think that will surely be of help for some of us just starting out.
But take your time to make sure everything works out perfectly.

Thanks for everything.
Cheers.
To Begin, Begin...!
03-25-2014, 09:12 PM
(03-04-2014 10:37 PM)BestBlackHatForum Wrote:  We already have this features on our forum, i think a year ago in which VIP members can bookmark any useful threads and it will be added on their UserCP (usercpanel). It is also visible on showthread by stars icon so they will know if certain thread was been bookmark already or not yet. It was been disabled by one of our staff for certain reasons. But i can enable it again if you want. But please allow me some time to go over again with this features, review it, and make some changes/updates and i will give an official update once it was been enabled again. Yeah even before i read this thread, i was thinking myself to add this features again to all VIP to improve BBHF more in terms of functionality especially for the benefits of all vip members.
I would love to be able to favorite or subscribe to a post as well. Looking forward to that! Thanks!
03-26-2014, 11:07 AM
(03-25-2014 09:12 PM)ShadyLady Wrote:  
I would love to be able to favorite or subscribe to a post as well. Looking forward to that! Thanks!
Not sure what happened to the subscribe to thread feature, but it's definitely part of mybb framework. Maybe something got screwed up in the server change.
51.gif
05-26-2014, 07:31 PM
(03-26-2014 11:07 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-25-2014 09:12 PM)ShadyLady Wrote:  
Not sure what happened to the subscribe to thread feature, but it's definitely part of mybb framework. Maybe something got screwed up in the server change.
@BestBlackHatForum, please any update on this?
To Begin, Begin...!
05-28-2014, 12:23 AM
RE:
Subscribe to a thread feature is most useful.
Please kindly consider this option when you get around to it. Thanks!
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
05-28-2014, 12:37 AM
RE:
Looking forward for updates on this thread.
Welcome “Never let your ads write checks that your website can’t cash.” - Avinash Kaushik
05-28-2014, 03:47 PM
RE:
I think, THANK button is for favorite a post and you can bookmark it to visit again.

17.gif
Free counters!