74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Is the money making niche the only thing to be shared on this forum?
I don't believe I have seen links to anything other than the money making niche. Is there a rule I do not know about that says any product from another niche shouldn't be shared? Could it be people may have tried to do that and they found they nobody was really interested in that kind of stuff on this forum

For example items that have to do with health, self-help, etc., etc.
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
01-27-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Is the money making niche the only thing to be shared on this forum?
what are you saying? I can see lots of other stuffs too like self-help, nlp hypnosis, photoshop trainings, seo, social marketing.... they are not directly money making niche but you can make money from those niches. If you look at it that way then everything is money making niche.
you can share anything which will be useful for members.
01-28-2012, 10:29 AM
blackhat forums , are mostly focused on money making methods , softwares and scripts or anything related to making money on the internet in a BH way or even whitehat way

Please dont spam the forum with "Yoga for pregnent women " and stuff like that
i have seen such stuff posted here and was really pissed to see that

U might give something useful which can be used in the online marketing work , like some software for generating video or enhancing ur writing will help u in makinb videos or making content for the site ,i think u got the point

The point is , it should be something related and useful

Tarantula
01-28-2012, 12:05 PM
yeah i've to agree with 10zen. if you look at it, every niche is a money making niche. the only thing that matters is the competition.
but since this is a forum where noobs come to learn how to make money online and experts share their knowledge and we discuss and gain experience. so it's basically a forum based on the money making niche. and i don't see why you can't share anything else, as long as it's helping someone.
08-27-2014, 11:20 AM
RE:
I love YOUR niches also! Really!
THANK YOU!!!
11.gif

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
08-27-2014, 08:31 PM
RE:
there are lots of things that you can find on this forum, you just need to look....
08-28-2014, 12:09 PM
RE:
StillStanding is awesome!!!

I love the varied shares he comes up with!

Keep it coming StillStanding!!

Max reps for you forever!
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
09-01-2014, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 10:08 PM by one.)
RE:
@StillStanding
I think I know where you are coming from. But let me know if I have it wrong.

The warrior forum seems to be the seed for this IM thing. And then, when it comes to PLR, IM is the vast majority of it.

From my limited and newbie understanding there are three niches that are most profitable:

1. business/making money
2. dating/relationships/pets
3. health and fitness/self improvement in this area

What I mean, is that bbhf is a parasitic (not said in a bad way) element from the WF.

I am all but certain that there is no rule of which you speak! Heck, you have broken a few misconceptions yourself, what you talkin' 'bout bro??? (I remember a certain "great controversy" Lol)
09-01-2014, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 10:07 PM by one.)
RE:
nevermind, dup post Blush
09-01-2014, 11:05 AM
RE:
It seems kind of silly to me reading this thread I started over 2 years ago. If there had been rule about only sharing money making stuff, I would have banned months ago. Smile
42.gif
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff

27.gif