29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2014, 04:37 AM
Is anyone else sick of these xunxun90tn posts?
Seriously.82headbang..am I the only member here that is getting real tired of all the posts by xunxun90tn? I mean it's cool to share and not be a pathetic leech like many of the members here but HELL its getting very old very quick. I used to get excited to hit new posts and see whats good, but now I almost rather not. About 80 percent of the shares arnt even relevant to marketing or black hat seo...I mean if I want a copy of Coral or Driver Packs or Disk Keeper I will go to a torrent site. The new posts are now saturated with this guys shares which pretty much no one is really interested in, I would even prefer crappy WSO's then applications I don't need clogging up the new posts, its becoming an unpleasant hassle and I have a feeling its an automated bot set up just to acquire rep. Is there anyway we can filter his shares out from the new posts? Sorry I am just getting really annoyed and had to vent.

Thanks
Malice
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
03-14-2014, 10:58 AM
RE:
Hi Kitmalice, this would help.
Just add him on your IGNORE LIST.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/usercp.php?...=editlists

By adding him/her to your ignore list, you wont see his thread or post anymore. The same way he wont see your thread or post too.

Cheers,
Direct Download
Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
03-14-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Is anyone else sick of these xunxun90tn posts?
(03-14-2014 04:37 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  Seriously.82headbang..am I the only member here that is getting real tired of all the posts by xunxun90tn? I mean it's cool to share and not be a pathetic leech like many of the members here but HELL its getting very old very quick. I used to get excited to hit new posts and see whats good, but now I almost rather not. About 80 percent of the shares arnt even relevant to marketing or black hat seo...I mean if I want a copy of Coral or Driver Packs or Disk Keeper I will go to a torrent site. The new posts are now saturated with this guys shares which pretty much no one is really interested in, I would even prefer crappy WSO's then applications I don't need clogging up the new posts, its becoming an unpleasant hassle and I have a feeling its an automated bot set up just to acquire rep. Is there anyway we can filter his shares out from the new posts? Sorry I am just getting really annoyed and had to vent.

Thanks
Malice
Yes Yes Yes.. Big yes..i am tired of him.. when i like to see new threads his stupid threads makes for worsst for me... also some of my share got down by his stupid member.. so most of the members misses lot of good stuffs.. me toooo

Thanks for making a thread regarding this.. :D Rep added....
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
RE:
(03-14-2014 10:58 AM)DIRECT DOWNLOAD Wrote:  Hi Kitmalice, this would help.

By adding him/her to your ignore list, you wont see his thread or post anymore. The same way he wont see your thread or post too.

Cheers,
Direct Download
Thanks for letting us know.. Rep added.. :D
03-25-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
(03-14-2014 10:58 AM)DIRECT DOWNLOAD Wrote:  Hi Kitmalice, this would help.

Cheers,
Direct Download
Thank you very very much. I did not know about that, it's a huge relief. +REP
59.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
03-25-2014, 03:07 PM
RE:
Ive found his shares useful
and he has been a big help to me

7.gif