76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-05-2016, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 04:59 AM by konker.)
RE: Is Udemy Ripper Unlimited still working?
[Image: pd3folv4z]
The person is being so unprofessional he is not refunding. Guys report him report him report him so he get banned.
REPORTTTT AND FREEZE THE PAYMENT AND WE WILL BE REFUNDED BY PAYPAL!
01-05-2016, 09:18 AM
(01-05-2016 04:58 AM)LinkingHeaven Wrote:  The person is being so unprofessional he is not refunding. Guys report him report him report him so he get banned.
REPORTTTT AND FREEZE THE PAYMENT AND WE WILL BE REFUNDED BY PAYPAL!

Hitface
LinkingHeaven, c'mon man, you canNOT be serious considering you too are a "blackhatter"!!!
Did you honestly believe that this tool (aka: Udemy Ripper) would last forever??? I mean, the guy only charged $35 for the tool, in which I purchased from him on November 12th. Up until it stopped working a little over a week ago, I personally downloaded over 50 courses totaling well over $10,000 RETAIL! I actually sold several of those $299 courses to friends and family for more than I paid for the tool, all while saving them some serious coin in the process.

Give the guy a major break on the REFUND REQUEST and major props for providing such a great tool that lasted as long as it did, considering what you and many of us have gotten in value for only $35.

The guy definitely don't deserve to lose his Paypal account and get banned from this forum because of Udemy correcting their system breach and a "blackhat" tool and tactic stops working for a "blackhatter" (aka: YOU) and the rest of us. No disrespect to you, but c'mon dude, use your brain! And most importantly, support the blackhat community as a whole!
01-05-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm pretty gutted about this. I only found out yesterday when the licence was a problem.

Does anyone know, will the original version work without the update? Just a thought?

Does anyone know of any similar software at all?
01-06-2016, 01:02 AM
This is a real shame. I used it once and it worked like a dream!! Does anyone know, does the original, non updated version work ok?

Is there anything else on the market that does similar to this?
01-06-2016, 05:20 AM
stop crying guys.. hope big REx fix the issue with in days .. is a holidays take a little break:)

this tool is money worth

i just talk with REx new version should be done soon//
34.gif
01-06-2016, 12:50 PM
There was/is legal issues. I will not be supporting, selling or interacting with anything retaining to Udemy.

Dont PM me, I won't respond.
Enjoy what you got.
Closed

44.gif