5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

01-01-2016, 03:45 AM
Is Udemy Ripper Unlimited still working?
I noticed that the thread for Udemy Ripper Unlimited has been removed. Does anyone know if it's still available or if the software is still working?
01-01-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Is Udemy Ripper Unlimited still working?
Nope. The program asked me to download an update but when it brought me to the download page, that page is not working. I just pm the op. Hoping he will get back.
01-01-2016, 05:29 AM
NO! I did update to the latest version but it is no longer working. I have sent a couple of tickets to op but have not heard back. Don't know if Udemy caught on and somehow blocked any downloads or the program just stopped working. Good while it lasted and hope a new fixed version is in the works.

Anyone who purchased this and is having same issue been able to contact support? If so, any luck in getting a response?

I tried the http://udemyunlimited.com/support/ link and it takes me to Spiceworks Help Desk which is just a central site for IT's to share info. Don't know how reach anyone specific person.

Can't say this was really a scam because it did work for a while and I did get more than my money's worth but I sure would like to have access again.
01-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Big NOPE!

The Best Part is Seller doesnt respond or bother to leave a note. we all burn to hell alone. :D
01-01-2016, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 04:14 PM by watchthebirdie.)
Nope...doesn't work anymore, and no response from help desk. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is!!
33.gif
01-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Hi guys,

Just received PM from rex ;
he said :

" Sorry, can't post in public.
Legal issues, I would have continued to sell/support otherwise. "

Apparently udemy forcing rex to closed down all his ripper thread in all forum. So i will moveon. but its just me. im not trying to defend rex or persuade his buyer to moveon. it's just my opinion.

Happy New Years All
01-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Those who paid him should then receive a refund. Not sure if he will do that.
01-02-2016, 08:36 PM
I noticed that the program stop working also.

I got a better look idea of how to use udemy?

Worth $35

Thanks
Thank's Players
01-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Same problem, software quit working. I have pm'd the OP...but it sounds like we will not receive an answer.
If anyone sees something, please post.
01-03-2016, 06:07 PM
I guess udemy caught with up on the loop holes and stopped all the illegal downloads.
39.gif
Closed

15.gif