59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2011, 11:27 PM
RE: Is SuperVIP really worth buying?
ad me to v.i.p i will offer a lot to our forum...
07-13-2011, 12:34 AM
can someone help me how to get VIP, who should I contact
thx
07-13-2011, 02:26 AM
(07-13-2011 12:34 AM)julian71 Wrote:  can someone help me how to get VIP, who should I contact
thx

http://bestblackhatforum.com/subscribe.php then contact Lala http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Lala
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
07-13-2011, 03:40 AM
is senuke x and article marketing robot working with out access code?
07-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Dude, why would you even ask that kind of question?! For $50, COME ON NOW! All of this, all of the effort being put out, all of the ripping of different forums exclusively... I tell you, it's not worth to paying monthly for forums and up to $500 for a private forum with shit that is outdated or whatnot. This is a NO BRAINER, I don't care if the softwares don't work as long as the courses is there, that's all it matters for me. No where can you find these courses even in the popular blackhatteam forum. Btw, F*** them. They ban me for saying the word "nigga" man I'm from the F****** hood... Anyway, I shared Elite Niche Research that they ask for reup and I was so d*** kind enough. F*** it, I ain't sharing no more shit! But yeah, I just want to thank the Admin for everything from the bottom of my heart!
34.gif
07-13-2011, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2011 07:43 AM by tycoon.)
Guys im a new member and let me say the supervip place is the place to be and yes im glad i havent paid any vip memberships in any other forums lol

also $50 you have at least 50X worth content here in the vip section im still going through the main site alone as that has fantastic stuff as well but VIP you dont know what you are missing
07-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Man, I do SEO job so I always look for SEO\ IM tools like senukex , AMR, magic submitter etc. My ultimate aim is to get them cracked and working. I have no that money to pay IMnuke/imglory monthly so I interested to join here. If I won't get those apps working then my investment is a bad one.

I want some confirmation may be openly here or by PM. Any one do that favor?
07-14-2011, 01:54 AM
By seeing the replies here, I just wanna say, I fuckin love you guys. This forum rocks :)
07-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi guys. I'm searching for some info on what we get on VIP, but I can't find it :(
Can you help? I' interested in becoming one.

Thanks
[Image: SIG_zps0dfd71f2.png]
07-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Can we Donate only via PayPal?? No chance for MB ?
26.gif

25.gif