13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-10-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 01:41 PM by VipBoss.)
Is Google REALLY Penalizing Spun Content? This Might Shock You...
Hey Members,

A few days ago, I was reading an article about the SEO rules for 2014. It was a great article. I've made some notes and bookmarked it -- I may want to read it again someday.

However, there was one thing that I didn't like. They claimed that spun content is dead. From now on, they said, you should manually rewrite *ALL* your articles. Is this the end of the internet marketing?!

Not for me. I need TONS of content every day. I publish it on my 100+ websites. I make support sites. I love creating web 2.0 sites. It's simply IMPOSSIBLE to manually write that much content. Day in and day out.

Luckily, the author of the article is wrong. It's true that *poorly* spun content is dead. Google can detect it. Nothing new here.

But, if the content is spun with the ENL semantic spinning algorithm, Google can't detect it. Why? Because it looks just like a native speaker had rewritten it. Here is an example of ENL algorithm's work:

-------------------------
ORIGINAL TEXT:
John can relax and read a book because his kids can book the vacation for him.
Once it's booked, he will enjoy an excellent movie and drink wine, beer, or whiskey.

GENERATED SPUN
VARIATIONS: (!!!)

Since his kids can easily schedule the vacation for him, John can read a book and unwind.
He will definitely enjoy an impressive film and drink draught beer, whiskey, or red wine once it's reserved.

You can find more examples here: LINK

No Copyscape issues. No duplicate content penalty. Completely readable. FREE of charge. Without any work. All thanks to Spin Rewriter.

Still, there's more! The guys over at Spin Rewriter have just launched version 4.0. With even more great features - with the new article generating algorithm, Spin Rewriter now makes sure that only the most UNIQUE articles are generated. You may want to take a look at it: LINK

I'm using it every day. It helps me generate more than 200 unique articles every day. In just 10 minutes. At no cost. You should try it, it costs less than 10 manually written articles.

Talk soon,

Tapash

P.S.: You can try it out for FREE for 5 full days. No strings attached: LINK
02-10-2014, 01:54 PM
RE:
Seriously Dude an affiliate link where do you think you are

http://www.spinrewriter.com/?ref=10ca0
02-10-2014, 05:21 PM
RE:
WordAI -> Spin Rewriter. WordAi is way better than Spin rewriter. Spin rewriter only costs $197 for lifetime subscription and WordAi costs $50/month. What do you think?

The best spinner costs $197 for lifetime license too. If you want to really try out the best spinner in the world try out WordAi. Spin rewriter is just another inferior alternative to WordAi. Articles spin using WordAi, mostly will get indexed as the uniqueness of the articles is usually more than 80%. Once you backlinks get indexed then your backlinks will be count by Google. If your backlinks don't get indexed by Google then your backlinks = useless.

Well, WordAi also => No Copyscape issues. No duplicate content penalty. Completely readable.

You are simply joking around. You got no prove that you are making the money using Spin rewriter to generate the content.

Thread closed. This is a fake review.
++ Reps would be appreciated
02-10-2014, 07:11 PM
RE:
Nice Sales Pitch

But you need to put it in the appropriate section
and pay the fee.

Also the software is 2nd rate, which doesnt help your cause.

You should try this method out on BHW.

Or perhaps use your copywriting skills with a better product
02-10-2014, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 08:12 PM by ExtremeSanity.)
RE: Is Google REALLY Penalizing Spun Content? This Might Shock You...
(02-10-2014 05:21 PM)Leith Aka Moon God of SEO Wrote:  WordAI -> Spin Rewriter. WordAi is way better than Spin rewriter. Spin rewriter only costs $197 for lifetime subscription and WordAi costs $50/month. What do you think?

The best spinner costs $197 for lifetime license too. If you want to really try out the best spinner in the world try out WordAi. Spin rewriter is just another inferior alternative to WordAi. Articles spin using WordAi, mostly will get indexed as the uniqueness of the articles is usually more than 80%. Once you backlinks get indexed then your backlinks will be count by Google. If your backlinks don't get indexed by Google then your backlinks = useless.

Well, WordAi also => No Copyscape issues. No duplicate content penalty. Completely readable.

You are simply joking around. You got no prove that you are making the money using Spin rewriter to generate the content.

Thread closed. This is a fake review.

Leith, this is one obvious sales pitch. I have a paid account in spinrewriter but I am not using it now, and it will expire this march. I am not renewing it again. They suck at spinning articles. Honestly, I can't affod WordAI for now but would love to give it a shot.
63.gif
02-10-2014, 08:43 PM
RE:
TBS the best one...
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
02-11-2014, 08:41 AM
RE:
I am interested in TBS but I can't afford it right now. Are you using a licensed TBS, rockzz?
02-22-2014, 06:25 AM
RE:
I have tried Wordai and have been using spinrewriter4. Spinrewriter4 is not so bad but inferior than wordai turing spinner and pretty similar to wordai standard spinner. V4 is quite better than v3. I see words and paragraphs of output articles have different number and quite readable. But sure it need manual edit Output is completely dependent on the setting.

The upcoming better option is Spinnerchief. It spins sentences and words and outputs are quite unique and readable.

37.gif