66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2016, 12:40 AM
Is Flippa Worth For Selling ??
Hi,
Is flippa worth for listing new websites or domain names, with their higher listing charges and final value fee i, i think flippa is no more a worth . what is your opinion.
08-28-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Is Flippa Worth For Selling ??
I'm sure there must be other websites like Flippa that are cheaper and has a large client base.
08-28-2016, 03:30 AM
if your website is making money - anyone will buy it

just have to work on networking - a good source im finding my clients through different shopify seller forums and it doesn't really matter where you sell its good to shoot for X10 times the monthly income the site is bringing in ... so for example is website is earning $100 to $200 per month consistantly you can easily sell it for $1,300.00 USD or more depending on what your website package includes.

i sell alot of my websites to friends directly on facebook also + fb groups

good luck
09-06-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 09:15 AM by Web Expert.)
Flippa is a great market You shoud try it

(08-28-2016 03:30 AM)ecom-consultant Wrote:  if your website is making money - anyone will buy it

just have to work on networking - a good source im finding my clients through different shopify seller forums and it doesn't really matter where you sell its good to shoot for X10 times the monthly income the site is bringing in ... so for example is website is earning $100 to $200 per month consistantly you can easily sell it for $1,300.00 USD or more depending on what your website package includes.

i sell alot of my websites to friends directly on facebook also + fb groups

good luck

Thanks for this great informatio. Can you give me some other forums market place or groups whatvever where buyers buy the sites

Thanks again
10-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Flippa is worse this day. just beware the buyer. they seem nowadays buyer now scamming people to dispute you after you sending payment.
20.gif

18.gif