56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-31-2013, 10:50 PM
Is CrackRevenue Scam/Scrubbing Me?
Hey guys I would love to hear your thoughts on this is happening to me and CrakRevenue:

I have been passively promoting 2 offers from CrakRevenue.com (1st a free webcams and the 2nd an adult dating offer). I meant passively because I just created 2 videos in youtube in let them on their own.

Anyway, for making the Story short...

The topic now is the Adult Dating Offer, which was a PPS. I was getting 1 or 2 conversions per week (Nothing great, but heck it was on autopilot :) ). So after several commissions, the "CrakRevenue Team" contacted:

Quote:"Hi [Name]

We were recently performing a periodical review of your statistics and we noticed that you are making regular sales for our [OfferName] offer with relatively small amounts of traffic....

We could not find any banners or links to our [OfferName] offer on your website [MyWebsite.com]. We would like to know more about your traffic sources for this offer."

I was like WTF, I am sending valid PAID leads, so what is the prob.

Anyway, I replied and told them I was using Youtube for this offer. BUT THAT WASN'T ENOUGH!

After that "Support and Communication" contacted me again (follow up of the same msg)

Quote:"Hi [Name],

Thanks for the information, that is very appreciated.

Could you please send us your Youtube link so we can verify it."
Again I was WTF?? Verify what? Angry Now I even should give them my S***** video?? Biggrin

In shortly, I told them I wasn't comfortable with that and if there is some problem with that source of traffic I could remove the link. They politely replied that there is no problem if I don't want to share the video, they just wanted to see it and there is no problem with that source of traffic.

I was like .. hmm ok. Huh

Anyway... The End Of The Movie, From Then On...

NEVER MORE GOT A VALID COMMISSION FROM ANY OF THEIR OFFERS - ALREADY 30+ DAYS!

(Not even free webcams) 5surprised
Coincidence?... Maybe , I just Dont Think So Smile

So, Is CrakRevenue Scrubbing My S***** Commissions? My Affiliate Manager Became Upset? Wink What do you think guys?

PS: Ah Before Finishing, I Want To Say That They Did Pay All My Previous Commissions.
09-01-2013, 05:04 AM
RE:
CrakRevenue is legit, I got paid many times already. If you are not pulling big amount of sales, I don't see why you need to hide your video. They do not need your traffic to survive so its your loss.
09-01-2013, 07:35 PM
RE:
Well it sounds funky to me
09-03-2013, 11:06 PM
RE:
Yes they are legit
I can confirm that too

36.gif