58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Is Article Spinning a Bad SEO Move in 2016
Have Been Doing Little Article Spinning Since the Start But Recently One Of Client Asked

Don't You Think Article Spinning Doesn't Work Anymore Since Google is More Smart Than Earlier Times

So I am Asking Your View on This...

100 % Unique...Copyscape Passed Spinned Article Doesn't Work Anymore With Google Algorithm or It's Still Safe Now in 2016??

Can Google Detect a 100 % Unique Spinned Article Also?

Limited time offer… Funnels Software FREE FOR LIFE!
02-03-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: Is Article Spinning a Bad SEO Move in 2016
As a newbie,I would also like to know the answer...But As Per My Knowledge Yes Google can detect a spinned article very well but I'm not sure Maybe a SEO expert can say more on this...
02-03-2016, 04:11 AM
Article Uniqueness is everytime important when you talk about Google Ranking factors. Spinned Articles might work with YouTube for ranking a video in YT but also the same case, it won't stay in Google if spinned.
02-03-2016, 04:24 AM
(02-03-2016 04:11 AM)☆Silent WarrioR☆ Wrote:  Article Uniqueness is everytime important when you talk about Google Ranking factors. Spinned Articles might work with YouTube for ranking a video in YT but also the same case, it won't stay in Google if spinned.

You Mean To say That Even a 100% Copyscape passed spinned article will also be hunted down by google....Then I have a Query for you If a 100 % copyscape passed spinned article will also get hunted by google then what's the point of spending money on spinning tools and premium copyscape service
02-03-2016, 05:16 AM
Google can judge quality of a content by user's engagement with that post. Who would like to read spinned content? Never use spinned content in your money site. Will not work for sure. Just use spinned content to build tier links that passes link juice to the money site.

Hope you got it :)
49.gif
02-03-2016, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016 05:54 AM by Malice.)
If you are generating or scraping content and quickly spinning them with a bunk spinner to produce unreadable gibberish than you are probably correct. However, if you know what you're doing and how to properly spin articles so that they are not only unique but also readable than you are safe. My personally build several articles either buy hand writing them myself, hiring free lancers or using SEO Content Machine. I then hand re-write each article 2-3 times, then re-write each paragraph 3-5 times. Once that is finished I will run them through Spin Rewriter, then manually proof read the spintax and add my own corrections so that I will know each sentence makes sense and is readable. Once that is finished I will spin them to produce several hundred articles and randomly proof read a few of the articles to make sure they make sense and will also randomly copyscape check them to make sure they are at least 80% original content. If any of them do not make sense or look too "robotic" I go back and double check the spintax for any errors I may have missed. This is part of how I produce spun content for my Tier 1 and 2 backlinks.

I have never had a penalty using this type of method and have been producing content in this manner for a couple years now. I do not see any possible way Google would be able to detect it as spun content.
02-04-2016, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 01:53 PM by pranavd2007.)
So I was Correct Google Can't Hunt 100% Copyscape passed Spun Article...
Limited time offer… Funnels Software FREE FOR LIFE!
02-05-2016, 01:00 AM
For what it's worth, about a year ago I threw up a quick affiliate site promoting a health supplement. I used Spin ReWriter's auto spinning feature on the articles, and spun a bunch of articles from sites that were ranking pretty well in this niche. I also spot checked some of the articles to make sure they were at least 80%-ish unique.

None of them ranked for shit, and the site sat dormant for months without getting barely any traffic, and zero conversions.

In fact, as I was spinning the articles in Spin ReWriter, I had also built out a fairly exhaustive negative keyword list - basically words and phrases for it to ignore, so it didn't produce total gibberish, and that still didn't help the articles rank.

I suppose if you really carefully hand spin an article at multiple levels (paragraph, sentence, and words/phrases), making sure all the variations of each are grammatically correct and read like how a real person would speak, it might still work.

But the auto spinning, no matter how good they claim their services/tools to be, simply won't cut it imo. There are too many quirks to the content they output that would be dead simple for Google to create footprints to look out for, such as consistently misspelled words from their database, consistently poor grammar, consistently odd phrasings that a normal person wouldn't use, etc...
02-05-2016, 01:52 AM
(02-05-2016 01:00 AM)moonbeam Wrote:  For what it's worth, about a year ago I threw up a quick affiliate site promoting a health supplement. I used Spin ReWriter's auto spinning feature on the articles, and spun a bunch of articles from sites that were ranking pretty well in this niche. I also spot checked some of the articles to make sure they were at least 80%-ish unique.

None of them ranked for shit, and the site sat dormant for months without getting barely any traffic, and zero conversions.

In fact, as I was spinning the articles in Spin ReWriter, I had also built out a fairly exhaustive negative keyword list - basically words and phrases for it to ignore, so it didn't produce total gibberish, and that still didn't help the articles rank.

I suppose if you really carefully hand spin an article at multiple levels (paragraph, sentence, and words/phrases), making sure all the variations of each are grammatically correct and read like how a real person would speak, it might still work.

But the auto spinning, no matter how good they claim their services/tools to be, simply won't cut it imo. There are too many quirks to the content they output that would be dead simple for Google to create footprints to look out for, such as consistently misspelled words from their database, consistently poor grammar, consistently odd phrasings that a normal person wouldn't use, etc...

there are so many variables in why your sites were not ranking, might not have been the spun content. I think the lowest traffic website I have gets around 10,000 hits a month and all of the backlinks are blog sites I created with 100% content spun using my methods. Website is less than a year old and ranks 6 for its main keyword in a pretty cut throat competition niche. However, I would never use spun content on the actual money site...
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
02-05-2016, 02:01 AM
best not to use spun articles on money site or tier 1
below that - its not so important

also - depends how much competition there is, if you are the only web page that comes up for a specific term, it wont matter if you article is spun, because you are the only result (probably wont ever happen)
but for more competitive searches, you might come up in the results, but way down the serps.
46.gif

19.gif