63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2014, 08:06 PM
RE:
It takes some time to make money and the pressure is on from day one. The average person turns to their friends and family for customers. However this is a big mistake. Your friends will avoid you and your family won't buy you dinner anymore....maybe that's a good thing. Good luck. Most people start with high hopes but unless you have a list, don't bother.
05-30-2014, 01:23 AM
RE:
(10-02-2013 10:50 AM)bima Wrote:  Most probably not.
However if you are a good salesman then yes but you will still have many tough times.

It's also annoying, at least for me.
Finding people, cold calling, attending meetings and seminars...
You will waste tons of time and money before you have some success.

There is one thing good though, and it's their personal development course.
Get them free. Most probably from your recruiter.
Listen learn and return but don't join lol Biggrin
Perfect answer.
That's it.
06-09-2014, 11:35 PM
RE:
I never join businesses that has to do with home meeting, meetings in general of any sort, etc. I just do everything online, way better than to have an online business then to do the traditional way of marketing. Its so much more convenient to do everything online too lol.
06-22-2014, 04:11 PM
RE:
ha. i think i was the first person to bring amway in the 90's. it was funny. i was originally told that if the wheel wasn't broken, don't fix it. what that meant was selling to friends and family was working as a good business model so why reinvent the wheel? i bought in to the amway and disregarded the advice that was given to me. amway finally caught on and shut me down. at that point i advised my customers against amway and took my downline to mannatech which was another mlm company just starting out. amway was actually my first attempt to make money online. this was before the www. i actually got started through promoting through bbs's and irc channels(pretty much the only internet back then).

amway is a good company and they actually have good products. i don't know much about them now. it's been years since i've been with them. if i were to get in to amway right now, i'd be targeting college kids and younger. you would also have to start buying the products yourself and have a few customers to make quotas. what i used to do besides my online marketing is marketing to fast food employees with a simple business card with a very well written message and a good call to action. this method actually would still work today in any business that needs reps.

with any mlm though, i think there is an ethical issue and a line that people have to draw. it's why i got out of that game because i knew i could recruit, i just couldn't babysit everyone and a lot of people were losing money. it's something i personally couldn't live with when i was recruiting these people personally and watching these people F*** up their own downline.

knowing what i know now, no.....i would not join amway or any other mlm program. you aren't in full control of your business and there are other better business opportunities if one is willing to learn how to go in to business for ones self and be in full control over it.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-24-2014, 01:53 PM
RE:
For MLM, I suggest "NO".
59.gif
06-30-2014, 11:33 PM
RE:
(10-03-2013 04:22 PM)ppenguin Wrote:  Do you really want to get in a company with over 1 million other distributors ?

This is the real matter. It's a good company, It does work, but... Who doesn´t know anyone who sells amway products? It doesn't worth, but if you have friends interested in amway's products, you can make some money...

20.gif