45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2013, 07:11 AM
RE:
MLM is not an easy business at the start but it's easy money after you have done your work. I do mostly direct sales instead of building the business (I'll start working on that shortly) and after a year I'm doing ok without lifting a finger. Checks just keep coming in.

You'll have to do your part and find what company works best for you. That's what I did and I feel great being part of the company I'm in because I did the homework and chose it.

Too many people have lost money in this industry because of their wrong and unintelligent choices but that doesn't means it's bad or sucks. If you are willing to learn and put the time and work (avg 2-5 yrs) before making money in exchange of a great lifestyle later on. Then jump in on MLM.
SEO running wild...
03-22-2014, 01:58 AM
RE:
It's one of the more solid companies in the MLM industry. So if you want stability then it is pretty solid since it's been around forever. If you have never done MLM before than any company you try out will be quite a bit harder than you expect. But if you are looking for something that would be long term money than it's a lot better than some of the newer MLM's that are just full of hype.
03-23-2014, 03:08 AM
RE:
Some people do well with it but personally I stay away from MLM. I tried it a couple of times but just never got results. I like to stick to affiliate marketing.
03-30-2014, 01:31 PM
RE:
(03-23-2014 03:08 AM)dlane1987 Wrote:  Some people do well with it but personally I stay away from MLM. I tried it a couple of times but just never got results. I like to stick to affiliate marketing.
I agree affiliate marketing, or seo consulting over MLM every-time.
04-07-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: Is Amway worth Joining?
(09-29-2013 04:43 PM)Rinku Wrote:  If you think MLM is a quick rich way business. I'm sorry, it is not.
But if you looking for what it takes to be a business owner, MLM maybe one of the best way to choose.
You can learn more about what kind of educational that MLM provide from Kiyosaki's book : The Business School.
A final reminder from me : It is not easy to do MLM
Hi Friends,

I am not sure about Amway business. Is it worth joining? Has anyone made money out of it? Please Advise. Your input is highly valuable to me. Thanks :)

Rinku.
8.gif
04-08-2014, 01:33 AM
RE:
From ALL the MLM companies out there, you have interest in Amway?? lol
04-14-2014, 09:36 AM
RE:
You'd be better off with something like Watkins - they don't have the sordid past that Amway has, and never had to change their name to mislead new customers.
05-04-2014, 10:54 PM
RE:
Amyway has been around since the very beginning of MLM. I believe it was one of the first MLM to ever become successful. I have a brother-in-law who's brother is a millionaire from Amway. I have played around in MLM for years like most 90% i'd say. I didn't make much cash. What i can guarantee is that if you are interested in network marketing you have to join while a company is on what the call the up swing. Millionaires are made at the beginning of a program not on the downswing. Yes, Amway is still rocking and still around because the products are decent and they grabbed a piece of the market share and managed to keep it. Bottom line, if you looking to do network marketing you have to find a program that appeals to the type of market you enjoy. If i were to join a program like amway and bring that to my friends they would be like, serious dude? Get the ffff. out of here. Now i recently joined an MLM that is what i believe going to be a potentially huge success. Right now i see a few issues but the product is strong. VAPOR! It's a huge market that can be crossed sold with nutritional as well, because more and more ppl are giving up smoking cigarettes everyday. I'm one of them. Been smoking since i was a young man when you were not cool if you didn't smoke. That being said make sure you get involved in a program that suits your marketing skills. Amway is something i would never think about today. Maybe 20 years ago. Since I didn't write this to solicit my program but realized while i was writing it that it may be a good venue to recruit, I'lll throw it out for anyone looking.

Find out why 10,000 people joined this opportunity in the first 96 hours
http://*marked as SPAM*/kjddkgt
05-05-2014, 08:24 AM
RE:
Don't get suckered into someone else's MLM c*ap! create your own MLM, call it something like: System Hyper Interactive Team Experience! (or SHITE for short)

Hundreds of thousands of Americans get sucked into Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) companies each year. From Mary Kay to Amway to Herbalife to PrePaid Legal, the list is seemingly endless. Each offers its own special spin on the products it sells, but the main focus of an MLM is on recruiting new members.

MLMs live and die by the recruitment of new members, who make the bulk of the product purchases from the company. Little of the product is resold to an actual end user, but the MLM company doesn't care. The sale has been made to the distributor (or associate or representative or member or consultant or whatever term you like).

It's widely knows that those in MLMs make little money. In fact, almost everyone in the pyramid loses money. The real money makers in the scheme are those who own the MLM company. So in the spirit of giving, I'm offering you ten simple steps toward creating your very own MLM. Start yours now and cash in on all those people who are dying to hear about your "opportunity"!

1. Come up with a product or service that you can make sound revolutionary. Funky berry juice, groundbreaking face cream, or unusual financial services will be fine. The only caveat is that you must be able to make it sound like something that's never been done quite this way before. This adds to the mystique.

2. Create a commission structure (also called pay plan, incentives, or rebates) that is difficult to understand, and that pays about 8 to 10 people in an upline as soon as an associate buys something from the company. Ultimately, those in higher levels in the company reap all the rewards, and this is ideal, because it gets everyone on the bottom excited about the "possibilities" and they will recruit their little hearts out.3. Commissions must be paid as soon as the associate makes a purchase from the company. You don't care if the associate ever resells your product or not. Whether they sell it is their problem... you already have your money.

4. Avoid any talk of being a pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing company. Although those terms are accurate, they carry negative connotations and should be avoided at all costs. You could use some other term like network marketing, dual marketing, or binary compensation. If you're really clever, you'll come up with a brand new name for your "system." That way you can't be associated with any other MLM that might have a poor reputation. You'll always be different.

5. Create credibility for your business. This means getting endorsements from people who sound important. Get a business publication to write about your company and promote that article everywhere you go. Join the Direct Selling Organization... it's nothing but a bunch of MLMs who started a club, but it sounds good to consumers who don't know better.

6. Give your product or service a high price. This is important for two reasons. First, it is necessary in order to be able to pay the 8 to 10 levels of commissions that you have established. Second, it allows distributors to pretend that your product is "high quality."

7. Set up strict requirements for "moving up" in your company. The requirements must include a certain number of new recruits plus a minimum amount of product purchases by the distributors in a downline. This ensures that you will have "production" rolling in, even if people aren't selling your products or services. Associates will most likely have to bring in friends and family who buy products simply so the recruiter can move up. This happens over and over and the production numbers are looking good for the company.

8. Find "early adopters" who will recruit like crazy so you will have some "success stories" to promote to potential distributors. Most people are recruited by playing on their dreams of financial success. Those pyramid-toppers will be necessary to show new recruits that it can be done and they can have it all too.

9. Create "tools" to help distributors become successful. Almost everyone fails in MLMs, but the longer you can keep them believing that they could succeed, the more money you can get out of them. One way to keep them interested and engaged is through tools and training materials. They're little more than cheerleading sessions to tell distributors that they could someday be successful. But the distributors will pay good money to hear this.

10. Hold periodic events that get people excited and recommitted to the MLM. Since almost everyone fails, this could begin to be somewhat of a downer. These events are needed to parade around those few success stories and to pump everyone up about the company.

Above all else, make sure that those who join your MLM are always dreaming of financial freedom. That hope of one day making the big money will be your key to success as the owner of the MLM. Dreamers will keep putting money into your company and that means success for you!

Now you've got the idea, go for it!
05-05-2014, 09:31 AM
RE:
As someone who has been very successful with MLM for many years I can't recommend Amway. It's already long past the point of what's called "momentum" meaning too many people are already in. You want things that are up and coming with less then 10k distributors. I'm currently on the leader board of one that was just recently launched. If you really want to learn about MLM then send me a message. It's an absolute goldmine if you understand how to use it the right way.
49.gif

20.gif