7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2012, 12:59 AM
Invite your all Facebook friends within 1 minute
To invite all the facebook friends about your new page manually takes a lot of time and energy. If you have a long list of friends in your facebook profile, then it may take many hours to invite all your friends for liking your facebook fanpage. So, here we have provided very easy and simple tutorial to invite all the friends of your profile in very short duration of time without wasting any time in selecting your friends manually and then inviting them.

So, Here is a step by step procedure for inviting all your facebook friends to like your page within seconds.

1. Sign-In to your Facebook account through Firefox web browser.

2. Now open your facebook page and go to its admin panel and click on “Build Audience” then a drop down menu will be opened, now select “invite friends” option.

[Image: fb2-300x102.jpg]

3. When you click on “invite friends”, within few seconds a pop up window will appear showing some of your friends, most of the time it shows friends with “recent interactions” so you need to selct show “Search all friends” option at the top left side of pop up window as shown in below image.

[Image: fb3-300x253.jpg]

4. Now scroll down the scroll bar till all the friends of your profile are loaded completely. If you have thousands of friends then it may took some seconds to scroll down till the last, if you have less number of seconds then it will not take much time.

5. When you have reached till last by scrolling, now go to Tools >> Web Developer and then click on Scratchpad at the Top of Firefox.

[Image: Firefox-Tools.jpg]

6. Above step will open a scratch pad which looks like as shown in below image.

[Image: Scratchpad-300x107.jpg]

7. Now to select all you friends you need to paste this java script in your scratchpad for mass invitation.

[hide]jelms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i < elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()};[/spoiler]

Just copy and paste above java script in your scratchpad.

8. Now goto click on “Execute” then “Run” at the top of Scratchpad, wait for few seconds and this will select all the friends which have been loaded in invite friends pop up window in step 4. When it selects all the friends completely, simply click on Submit button and it will invite all your friends to like your facebook fanpage.

Congratulatoins!! You have done it saving a lot of your precious time.
11-20-2012, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 03:39 AM by vaby42.)
RE:
its just headache to invite all at once......thanks for tips bro

getting this error

Code:
/*
Exception: elms is not defined
@Scratchpad:10
*/
11-20-2012, 09:45 AM
RE:
same error here....
11-20-2012, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 11:22 AM by StevieRay.)
RE:
THERE IS A J in front of the sentence should be!

Code:
elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for
(i=0;i < elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox"
)elms[i].click()};

Enjoy!

CopyMyCash Cool
01-13-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
Thanks for this share
78.gif
02-09-2013, 05:44 AM
RE:
It is working till now. The script only tick most of the checkboxes but not all.
++ Reps would be appreciated

6.gif
Free counters!