65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2014, 09:29 AM
[Invest]$$ Best Thing To Invest In? [Invest]
Im a young man and i want to be a millionaire haha :) I just turned 18

i been doing online marketing for about a year made alot of good money and i want to make at less a million before i leave high school this year or even before summer (i dont want to brag about how much i made just say $$$,$$$ that type of number)

So my question is what should i invest in. I already prolly heard every money making thing on the planet but i want to invest in something wroth it like Stocks, penny stocks or binary options lol but I dont know where to start or what to start in

Any pointers would be cool guys Welcome

Thanks Cool
“You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.”
12-18-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
Binary Options and Penny Stocks are not good options if you don't know anything about them. You can follow some pump and dump penny stocks and make small returns, but not worth the time investment. Regular stocks would work, but require more money investment to make eeturns like you want.

Why not "invest" in making your own product? Or outsource it; a good complete site (salesletter, graphics, content and upsells if wanted) will cost only 3-10k max depending on who you buy from. I wouldn't reccomended spending less (esp since you have 100x as much to spend anyhow, may as well get it right). The only real pain is finding qualified outsourcer. There is a guy--John I think is his name--on WF who charges 5k for a complete package and his work is nice but he only takes on a few people every few months. There is another dude--Mike something- who charges 3k (maybe more now; it's been a few yrs), but his work is crap; he outsources it all and his writers don't write well. Another guy Nick--4hrworkday I think is how his id goes--charges 1k for his highest package and he does good work, but unreliable.

Trying Elance and oDesk is more of a pain because the ppl apply without even qualifying themselves.

Either way, with xxx, xxx to invest, I would create a mini product empire that cross-promotes the others, invest in some traffic, and ramp up profits faster and better than stocks and binary options. Of course, if you know how to trade, that's a different story.

Good luck!
12-26-2014, 06:40 AM
RE:
Penny stocks are a pretty volatile thing to invest in. You can go from hero to bust in no time. But if you're a risk taker you can try getting some cash out of stocks. Safe stuff is investing in things people need, scary stuff the things that are like thin air. They come and go.

39.gif