9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-30-2023, 02:14 PM
Introducing...streaming offers.
For this intro I'm using Netflix as my example, 'cuz lots of folks would love to get it at a great price.

To get Netflix lately it is ~$16USD for the commercial free deal.
That is around $200USD/year not including taxes.

Just lately a member here offered 'Netflix Lifetime' accounts for a one-time fee of ~$20USD - this is ~1/10th the cost of a year at a lower level.

Too good to be true ?!?
Yep.

I must add that I got a deal like that from a member here before, which also claimed 'lifetime' replacement - and it died after 2 days from the seller who has a no refund policy.

Here is what else folks should know about such streaming deals:
- The credentials provided are usually stolen from paying users;

- The access is usually called 'shared' because you will be sneaking into somebody else's paid account;

- 'Lifetime' usually means it is only good until the seller gets sick of replacing credentials that have failed.

In closing, again using Netflix as the example - if a seller offered private account access with a definite replacement promise for an attractive price, it might be worth trusting IF it is from a known and trusted member.

My own example of such goodness came from a know, long time member who offered discounted Netflix gift cards for great prices.

His trick was buying them via a country which has lower prices for Netflix (yes, those do exist) and when converted to USD he could still profit selling them for less than what US folks have to pay.

Ultimately the conclusion here is unsurprising=>
Let The Buyer Beware !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-14-2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Introducing...streaming offers.
Regarding reply #2, made here by 'lucinda'=>

Once again I must ask:

Has BBHF been compromised, or was this member's account hacked into by a cybercriminal ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

8.gif