28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Interspire Setup
Lets just say I have tried many different Email software and companies in the past. I have been the most successful with Boxxermail.com until recently. I use paid optin lists and do everything I can so I don't get spam complaints. Well they keep suspending my accounts saying I am sending spam. I fight with them every time when setting up my account as of why I need 10 different rotating IP's. This just isn't working anymore. I know a little about what needs to be done and am willing to pay for it. I just bought Interspire for 5 users and need help setting everything up so I can control the spam complaints and remove them myself before I get shut down. I will pay for any usefull information on how to set my emailer up. I just want to send emails from my huge list 50,000 a day and control and remove my own complaints. I have heard of so called Russian Emailers. Anyone have any info?
10-09-2012, 03:23 AM
RE:
I use Interspire to send about 100K+ emails / day to various lists with pretty good results. I'm using a Linux VPS from myhosting.com and have Interspire configured to use the SMTP.
10-09-2012, 04:47 AM
RE:
Contact me if you need interspire set up with powermta... please search more about powermta if you are not aware of it.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools

36.gif