61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2012, 07:19 PM
$$$ Internet Marketer Section $$$
This is a response from this thread
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-NEW-...n=lastpost

I already moved the entire VIP threads on the new section and i call it myself
$$$ Internet Marketer Section $$$

And it can be found below the section for those who already have the trusted status![Image: 74207685.png]
[Image: 39825274.png]

But unfortunately i temporarily locked it as i NEED requirements for the new group.
The new group will be called "Internet Marketers"
And they will use this status
(thats the best one i found on the net if ever anyone can come up better design, please let me know)

[Image: InternetMarketer.gif]

Now what we're missing here is the REQUIREMENTS.
I'll ask every supervip opinions in giving requirements cause if i'll be the one to make it
I'll make sure it will be the hard one as we do not want this vip courses being leaked somewhere or steal by anyone to avoid all of the fresh uploads being deleted fast.
The uploader of this huge courses took a lot more effort in uploading it fresh this fast deleted courses an
d it's the uploader's request too!

Check again the VIP Courses list from here from those who missed it!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-NEW-...n=lastpost

I have also send Mirrorman a pm if he will give us a permission to moved his current VIP Courses posted on VIP section and moved it to a secure section so we can keep the download links longer and to stay away from leechers.
08-15-2012, 07:24 PM
RE:
Good thoughts. Viva la permanent download links!
08-15-2012, 07:43 PM
RE:
Here is my suggestion:
Make sure NOT to repeat the same mistakes when you ADMIN and MODERATORS allowed EASILY for all supervip members to access the Executive Section.

Some VIP sections are too good if only few vips can access it.
If it is already accessible to all VIP's then it will soon be outdated.

There are lot of VIP's here who are just here to leech.
I even wonder why some VIP's with no contributions for this forum, 0 post, 0 thanks, 0 reputation.
but part of Trusted Status/Exec Group? That hell sucks!

Atleast this time, make it difficult!!!.
The same it goes when GoldMine Section was already released.

08-15-2012, 07:57 PM
RE:
A clear structure would also be nice.
I actually don't know anymore what the GoldMine Section, VIP Executive Section, well, what else requires to be in a specified group?
08-15-2012, 09:49 PM
RE:
I think reputation, contributions, and thanks should play a key part in it.

I am talking about members who generally earned their status. Not members who demand to be thanked or + rep for every post they make.
I think it is a real turn off for members to beg and demand to have the thanked button clicked and to be + rep for everything.
I think that should be earned and only provided from a willing member that is not be coerced into it.
9.gif
08-15-2012, 11:08 PM
RE:
Agree with akaski
08-16-2012, 07:46 PM
RE:
(08-15-2012 09:49 PM)Omega Wrote:  I think reputation, contributions, and thanks should play a key part in it.

I am talking about members who generally earned their status. Not members who demand to be thanked or + rep for every post they make.
I think it is a real turn off for members to beg and demand to have the thanked button clicked and to be + rep for everything.
I think that should be earned and only provided from a willing member that is not be coerced into it.
Sentence 1: I agree.
Sentence 2: I partially agree.

Sentence 3: I partially agree.
Sentence 4: I disagree.

We all know that some people do want to do something, but that they just have to be pushed in the right direction.
Sharing content should be appreciated when people really do appreciate it, but mostly they just use the thanks button to uncover the link and leave it behind. I have ripped from other sites by myself without help and I did get some appreciation, but I was not enough encouraged to put more efforts to it.

When members really beg in their signature and in their posts for thanks, likes or rep+ then it's bad. But just showing that you like it to be appreciated is not a no-no.

When you really want to make some good guidelines then the best solution is this:
Make an apply form that has to be filled in by everybody who want to have access.

Every now and then (unannounced dates) the forms will be reviewed and people MIGHT get access.

The form should have questions like:
Do you contribute to BBHF? If yes, why?
How do you contribute to BBHF?
What is your place in the community of BBHF?
What is your post count? (Minus 5000)
Why did you joined BBHF?
Why should you be accepted to get access to this section?

And some more questions.

Just a suggestion55smirk
08-16-2012, 08:34 PM
RE:
Quote:The form should have questions like:
Why did you joined BBHF?
Why should you be accepted to get access to this section?"
This is perfect! If this section is that special, vip's should have to apply to access it. I really like this idea.
08-16-2012, 10:19 PM
RE:
(08-16-2012 07:46 PM)mod Wrote:  The form should have questions like:
Why did you joined BBHF?

And some more questions.
I think thats a great idea. If this section is so valuable, the people who have access to it should have to apply to get it. Have Lala or Admin review each applicant.
08-17-2012, 06:49 AM
RE:
(08-16-2012 07:46 PM)mod Wrote:  
(08-15-2012 09:49 PM)Omega Wrote:  I think reputation, contributions, and thanks should play a key part in it.

Sentence 1: I agree.
Sentence 2: I partially agree.

Sentence 3: I partially agree.
Sentence 4: I disagree.

We all know that some people do want to do something, but that they just have to be pushed in the right direction.
Sharing content should be appreciated when people really do appreciate it, but mostly they just use the thanks button to uncover the link and leave it behind. I have ripped from other sites by myself without help and I did get some appreciation, but I was not enough encouraged to put more efforts to it.

When members really beg in their signature and in their posts for thanks, likes or rep+ then it's bad. But just showing that you like it to be appreciated is not a no-no.

When you really want to make some good guidelines then the best solution is this:
Make an apply form that has to be filled in by everybody who want to have access.

Every now and then (unannounced dates) the forms will be reviewed and people MIGHT get access.

The form should have questions like:
Why did you joined BBHF?

And some more questions.

Just a suggestion55smirk
People will show appreciated without being told to so. I know a lot of people do not, but that is how it is on all the forums.
And if you are sharing something, then just share it. This is what the community is about.
But if you are sharing it just to be appreciated, then that is just sad. This is community is about helping others, not just yourself.

Now I might get heat from this comment, but oh well.
This is supposed to be the best vip section anywhere. All the vip's in one place.
There have been few updates to the vip since I became a vip.
There are reasons for it I know. The forum has been down quite a bit in the past few months and vip has been restructured.
But the goldmine section has never been posted, that I am aware of.
And now a member who has gave a tremendous share does not want it to be leaked, so now there are all these constraints on it.
While I agree to add the extra security around it, but at the same time you are alienating the rest of the members.
Some members have already left and who knows if they will come back.
75.gif

40.gif