73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2016, 04:17 AM
[Instaniche.io ] review, another piece of shit!
After seeing the ads all over, I bought an instaniche account and believe me its the worst investment ever. They have 2 different nameservers ( 2x2) and I did try both of the couple, nothing worked, on top of that there was no support option. Also the content they offer is pretty thin and its spun, I'm sure of it.

And the site is hosted on cloud, their platform so again selling it is a trouble. In short this is shit, not even worthy for creating buffer sites. I hope I made sense and helped a few here, I posted this because there is a active GB going on and people are queing up, it's funny.

Thanks
08-30-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: [Instaniche.io ] review, another piece of shit!
yikes..ouch...sorry that happened to you. I thought it looked like a lot of puffery. Maybe idea good but many of these start up are underfunded and grow too fast then the "overload" and many times they just fold up and disappear. The day to day running the biz is beyond them and they quit.

A few years ago I did invest in a couple apps, plug in, theme all of which are not supported now, not working with wp updates haha. That is why I may buy a name brand subscription like canva or just buy a group buy where the price is small and no big loss. Check the "hot" programs from just last year, last 2 years...many of the domains that were the sale site are a 404 /or "domain for sale" ouch

41.gif