56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-19-2014, 07:56 AM
Instabuilder or profitstheme (what is better)
hi i need a tool for squeezpages and good options to modifi a wordpress post with big headlines colors and easy insert arrows and more

i use at the moment instabuilder cracked but now i want a license so i look for something what is better
i think optimizepress 2 is too expensive

so i think about instabuilder or profitstheme what do you think is better profitstheme have membership and some ather future but have it to the ability to make easy an blog post with some clicks like instabuilder

thanks for answer
09-19-2014, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 08:46 AM by manythanks.)
RE:
Well, I like Insta Builder (and InstaMember) but am testing the lastest WP Profit builder just launched and that seems pretty amazing with better, indepth tutorials.
10-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE:
I am testing the WP PRofit Builder too. If you got Profitstheme then you don't need to spend on membership plugin anymore but i think it's not responsive (i'm not sure about their new version). Don't buy InstaBuilder yet (if you planning to buy it), Suzanna's is launching Instabuilder 2.0 this December 9. Save your money and get the latest version.

75.gif