50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-16-2018, 12:56 AM
[Info]How Nulled Themes and Plugins can Destroy your Blogging Career?
I found this article on how nulled themes are dangerous etc. The only thing that scared me is that malicious malware part!

I m not going put the blog link but here's some quotes

"Novice bloggers are the main user of Nulled Themes and Plugins. They don’t want to invest money on Premium Product so they look for their Nulled version thinking that there is no difference between an original Premium Product and Nulled Premium Product. I have seen many bloggers saying that, People who are investing money in Premium Products are Fool! ha ha.
They should understand that a Premium Product never contains any hacking script or Malware. In addition to this, they come with Life Time Support."

"Why I hate these Nulled Themes and Plugins?
Before using any Nulled Theme and Plugin on your WordPress Blog, just ask a simple question to yourself- Why anyone will give you a Premium theme for Free whose actual cost is $20-$1000(Just a consideration)?
The sites like Torrent and others which are providing Nulled Version of Premium themes and Plugins never ask you Pay. It’s because they add their malware or hacking script. As i informed you earlier, these scripts are very difficult to find so you can’t remove them from your file easily.
In 80 out of 100 cases, Nulled version of premium themes contains script which give do-follow backlink to the developer’s website without your permission. In rest 20 cases, these scripts can send your important credentials like Admin username and password to developers which can be really destructive.
When you purchase any premium Theme or Plugin, you get Life Time support which means, the developer team will assist you in case of problem. You won’t get such facility with Nulled Themes and Plugins."

just wanna know some thoughts of you guys.
02-16-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: [Info]How Nulled Themes and Plugins can Destroy your Blogging Career?
It's a half side of truth!
02-16-2018, 02:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018 02:35 AM by HelpfulPosts.)
READ THE FULL DETAILS HERE

http://www.geteverything.org/nulled-them...ng-career/
02-16-2018, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2018 02:43 AM by bale.)
Unless you know what to look for, its always a good idea to purchase the files BUT:
-Whoever wrote this statement is either an author or just hates people sharing their work. You cannot say that all people offering premium stuff for free are bad or ill intended. That is bullshit.
-The support part is also bullshit. I had personally purchased themes and the support is not what you would expect.
-Malware talk and virustotal results are useless without proof. Does this article provide any proof from a valid file shared online? Probably NOT.

Now that you posted the URL you could probably see the bullshit I was talking about. THERE ARE a bunch of affiliate links on his article.
02-18-2018, 05:50 PM
Not really the whole truth. You can easily compare the files and code lines easily and compare both retail and nulled version of the product using tools like Beyond compare. In most instances, I found only a few lines of codes were usually modified to create a nulled version, and those codes are not malware. Plus not all people share a theme with bad intent.

Saying that, I am not justifying all the nulled versions of a theme or plugin is malware free, it depends on the source where you download it from. But the author of the post blowing up just 5 to 10 percent of the truth to be the whole truth.

Nulled themes give me a testing platform to test a particular theme on my projects without actually purchasing it. I personally always try to install a nulled version of the theme on my projects to check its functionalities and other possible problems I could expect after actually purchasing the theme. This way I avoid wasting my money on useless themes for my projects. This enables me to save a lot of money and time on my projects. Once a theme fits me well I will end up buying it, supporting the author for his good work.
13.gif
02-18-2018, 10:00 PM
(02-18-2018 05:50 PM)greatmark Wrote:  Not really the whole truth. You can easily compare the files and code lines easily and compare both retail and nulled version of the product using tools like Beyond compare. In most instances, I found only a few lines of codes were usually modified to create a nulled version, and those codes are not malware. Plus not all people share a theme with bad intent.

Saying that, I am not justifying all the nulled versions of a theme or plugin is malware free, it depends on the source where you download it from. But the author of the post blowing up just 5 to 10 percent of the truth to be the whole truth.

Nulled themes give me a testing platform to test a particular theme on my projects without actually purchasing it. I personally always try to install a nulled version of the theme on my projects to check its functionalities and other possible problems I could expect after actually purchasing the theme. This way I avoid wasting my money on useless themes for my projects. This enables me to save a lot of money and time on my projects. Once a theme fits me well I will end up buying it, supporting the author for his good work.

I concurred with you..

71.gif