61.gif

Poll: Inactive members should be banned ?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Inactive members should be banned
I have been in this forum from couple of months and I really love this forum .But I would like to request forum moderators and admin to ban especially those users who create thread like WTB or WTT and after that they don't respond even on pm.
12-03-2014, 07:43 AM
RE:
Yes, please post here the thread link and the user and i will check it, then if necessary ban those people who are doing that. Thanks.

Regards,
Lala
12-03-2014, 06:46 PM
RE:
Here is thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-i-wa...s-accounts
And the user is ahmedbk90 this guy is supervip I have seen his multiple thread in wtb section but after that he is not responding.
12-04-2014, 10:16 AM
RE:
(12-03-2014 06:46 PM)mobo12 Wrote:  Here is thread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-i-wa...s-accounts
And the user is ahmedbk90 this guy is supervip I have seen his multiple thread in wtb section but after that he is not responding.
Thanks. I think there is an issues on his account, He was away since 11-30-2014 09:24 AM
12-23-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
Can you make this thread live as my intention was to know users opinion..
69.gif
12-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE:
removing inactive accounts would be useful. My observations are old member accounts with minimal usage aren't appreciated and seem to display low quality posting, spam and confusion.
Low post members without +Rep should be monitored for post quality. Even though BBHF allows free memberships there is still great value in this and with this value member should have at least a minimal contribution obligation. I would suggest 6 month old accounts with post counts under 5 be removed.
02-01-2015, 11:22 AM
RE:
nobody is going to be banning vip accounts unless they have broken some rules repeatedly. the thread that was referred to is legit. the guy told people how to contact.

as far as banning or deleting inactive accounts in general is absurd! nobody knows why someone logs in or doesn't log in and it's ignorant to assume things or to even go so far as to ban or delete an account without all information to make a professional decision. if people want to stay away from a forum only to come back a year later, they should have that right. if someone is sick or had an accident or anything else in their life that happened which prevented them to log in or to even access the internet, why should they be punished?

if this potential policy was inforced with gmail or any other critical resource, it would be devestating to many people? why enact such a thing here?

my suggestion to you is to worry about and interact with the more lively accounts if that's your thing rather than worry about who hasn't logged in or who hasn't responded to ya.

i hate polls in general because they are usually created by people who want attention or don't really know what they are talking about and will post anything for that attention. this poll is one of the lamest ones i've ever seen. no substance to it.....no real value....no support behind it whatsoever. just something made up out of thin air.....why? it even goes so far as to try and ban a vip member here so not only is it lame for the other reasons i mentioned, it borderlines unethical.

get a life my man. this dude that you were referring to has every right not to respond here when he gave his other contact details and he has every right not to respond in his own thread or in pm's. he also has a right to be away from the forum.

you know who the fraud is? it's you. you're trying to be someone here that you are not. just take a look at all those fake tags you post about yourself. the funniest one of them all is the top vip contributor when you aren't even a vip. if anyone is in question here, it's you.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
02-01-2015, 11:32 AM
RE:
bigleech- it's true nobody likes leechers....people who have low post counts and don't contribute to the forum all that much, but what makes this forum great is the fact that that is possible. we have a treasure trove of information here that can be leeched all day long. who is to say that one day that those leechers become contributors?

also, we live in the informational age. everyone leeches without giving back in one form or another. sometimes there is no opportunity to give back if all one is looking for is information because one wants to learn because one is not knowledgeable enough yet to contribute.

we also don't know what these so called leechers do to contribute in other ways in society that is helpful to others. maybe they are giving back and you or i don't know it.

to set limits like the ones you and mofo is suggestion is to create a private or semi private forum where you only have a membership unless you have already contributed something. i personally don't see that happening.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

35.gif