56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2014, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 08:02 AM by anniedavis.)
Importance of a good letter
I am now sending at around 800k emails per day with interspire.. rdns,spf,dkim,ip rotation,bounce all that stuff is working flawlessly Plus i have a very good list which i have made money of from time to time.

Someone told me that with the volume i'm sending i should be making more than what i make now and i could not agree more with him so i tested a lot of stuffs here is sample of one the list i'm cleaning

Sent To

304,941 of 316,317

Sent By Server1
Opened

/ 497 unique opens
Open Rate:

0.22%

Click-through Rate:

0.01%

Bounced

Look how pathetic that open rate and click-through rate, some of my campaigns are even worse than that.

i have a good mailing platform and very high quality list but i'm crap at copywriting.

I'm writing this thread to give newbies and those who are starting out a heads up that it doesnt end at having a server and a list .

Maybe someone out there could teach me a few tricks for increasing my open and click rates, we could brainstorm or whatever.

Please i am not interested in any JV or partnership, i will be happy to share some of my knowledge as long as i'm on my free time and maybe someone could teach me a few tricks too.

sorry about the format of the thread i copy pasted the stats directly from my interspire
09-22-2014, 09:22 AM
RE:
Hi,

I always try to read your posts because this is a topic that I need to learn more about. Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but I wanted to ask a couple of questions, and you seem to know these things Blush

Do you have any opinion about arpreach vs interspire (nulled versions)? arpreach seems to be just not supported by the developers and so many problems with it, but if it did work, it would seem to be a great choice ...

Since you use interspire I will assume that is what you recommend. I have several versions - can you recommend the best of the nulled ones (and nulled by whom)?

One last: should I even be considering a self hosted AR if my only intention is to mail legitimate emails (not spam) or should I be looking at something like SMTP relay such as Mandrill? (trying to save money and stay away from Aweber type services).

Thanks
09-22-2014, 10:38 PM
RE:
ive never used arpreach so youre right i recommend interspire, i'm using 6.0.2 as of now i think this is from badsyntax it has some bugs too just like the others you just have to work you way with it,
using interspire you still won't get any support simply because you are using a nulled version

I am using interspire and using Getresponse too, trust me my getresponse is making way more money with only a few leads on it. You may think its expensive but if you really try to think about it when you build your own server,

Build your own AR :
1. you need to find a good mailing platform
2. make the platform work
3. configure everything yourself which is very hard
4. if you encounter a problem you fix it yourself
5. you need to the reputation of your ip
6. and recently i experienced DDOS attacks and nasty bots
7. spam complaints,get blacklisted ,,everything gets fucked

Rent an AR like getresponse or aweber

1. build a single page double optin
2. drive traffic to that page
3. configure autoresponder messages

do you really think that renting will be more expensive? you could have used all that extra time to earn extra money.

Don't be blinded by those millions/hour mailing rate.
My Old setup:
interspire 400k per day earned $2.5k in 1 month
getresponse double optin only 500+ leads made $800
09-27-2014, 05:23 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot. Looks like I will just go with mailchimp then (or maybe getresponse).
09-27-2014, 05:58 AM
RE:
Look in my threads or do a search for Ben Settle as well as the "4 copywriting books that will make you rich" thread. They will all help you dominate with email.
13.gif
09-30-2014, 06:49 AM
RE:
Are you emails harvested?
10-01-2014, 10:41 PM
RE:
Good info.. I think my problem is autoresponder sequence. Huh..

62.gif