63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2014, 07:45 PM
IP adress warming up process
Hello,

I have bought VPS with 16 Ip's , setup powermta and interspire, I have good ,fresh,cleaned list.But now I need corect IP warming up process.Can somebody explain step by step how to warm up IP adress corectly ? How many emails to send per day in the beggining,how many days send emails,then I can send more,should I use links in emails or not.WHat I need is process of warming up IP whbich I can follow.

Thanks
09-05-2014, 07:27 AM
RE:
Hey sounds pretty good.. im looking to do the same .. can you share where you are getting your vps + 16ip's?
I have the same software but looking for cheap vps + 10+ ips
09-05-2014, 02:16 PM
RE:
i also use vps with ip's..the way i'm doing it is 250/ip/hour or less on the 1st week, 500/ip/hour on the 2nd week, 1k/ip/hour on the 3rd-4th week

or you can do less numbers.....
09-05-2014, 02:59 PM
RE:
And how is deliveribility ? You are reaching inbox?
09-12-2014, 04:28 AM
RE:
well if you send very slow and send legit emails with that ip for a long time you can achieve high inbox rate

no matter how good your reputation is if your using spammy words and a bad url in the letter it will still be hard to hit inbox
39.gif
09-14-2014, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 07:50 AM by bambito.)
RE:
Cold IP:

AOL: 60/Hour
Gmail: 80/Hour
Hotmail: 60/Hour
Yahoo: 20/Hour

Example for Hotmail:

Increase by ⅓ each week. Example: 60*4/3 = 80/Hour for week 2. 80*4/3 = 106.6 rounded to 105/Hour for week 3. 105*4/3 = 140/Hour for week 4.

"In shield fighting, one moves fast on defense, slow on attack." - Paul Atreides.

DO BE QUICK THROTTLING/PROCESSING BOUNCES

DON'T RUSH IP REPUTATION/BUILDING SENDERSCORE

EPs ARE STARTING TO IMPLEMENT DOMAIN REPUTATION TOO (this will speed up warming new IPs in the future)

This worked for me. You may get different results. You may get away with sending more emails than I did. I don't know. I just decided to start slow. As always, be testing. :D
----

Very few major EPs are doing content filtering anymore. With the big boys (AOL, Gmail, Hotmail*, and Yahoo), a user white-listing you, a decent CTR on links in the email body and number of opens determines your inbox rate. The actual user is the metric they go by, not some automated spam filter looking for spam keywords.

* = does minor content filtering. However, the "spammiest" email can be inbox'd if white-listed and whatever internal score the EP has for you is high.

Keys to good open rate

- Always, always, always redirect users to custom pages based on their email provider with clear and simple instructions to white-list you, instead of thank you pages. It took a lot of pain and knuckle-dragging, on my part, to realize that most people need to be told what to do.

- Segment your email list and messages by GEO if possible. Not only is this good to send a clearly defined message, instead of a much broader one to targeted users, your database daemon will thank you for it. Less queries are better. Eliminating that one extra query is best. A custom subject line and message based around the weather in a small geographical region can work wonders for opens.

- The From: name is almost as important as your subject line! No support@, contact@, no-reply@ or other robotic names! User your real name or a nom de plume i.e. The Masked Avenger if you're crafting/selling masks.

- Send at the optimal time by time zone. Don't go by what some blog or EP tells you. Find the optimal time for opens in each timezone YOU send to.

Good CTR

- 40 characters wide. Under no circumstances more than 50. Count spaces. The line in Gedit below is there for a reason.

[Image: mr9qwj.jpg]

- The meat of your email should be in the first five lines.

[Image: w2uxw.jpg]

- Write like you're talking to a 12-year-old. You're sending an email, not a book report. Make your sentences as short as possible.

- If using a responsive template, it is not enough. Just because it is responsive doesn't mean it is automatically going to look great on a 3 ½" screen. Test. Apple.com's email template is a great foundation for creating your own.

- Sometimes, a button with a one word instruction works wonders. :D

Maintain Clean Lists

- Set up feedback loops and automate removal.

- No opens in 14 days --> suppression list.

- No clicks in 30 days --> suppression list.

- Three soft bounces or one hard bounce --> suppression list.

- Zero survey completions in 60 days --> suppression list.

- Use software or have a script to instantly notify you if your IP shows up on a blacklist. I had a guy code a Gnome extension that checks RBLs.

-----

Despite what everyone tells you, you don't really need multiple IPs to send email. You do need your own C block, used as a moat, to surround your mailing IP(s). The bigger RBLs are lazy and often do C Class IP blocks instead of blacklisting the single offender. Also, don't for a minute think the EPs are stupid and can't tell you're bulk sending from multiple IPs to "mask" low or zero IP reputation.

"One IP only" - MTA "Emailer" Ramius

P.S. The big providers also relay mail for a number of domains that give no indication, on the surface, that they are affiliated with them. You could still get 4XX'd by going over threshold per hour if you don't know about certain domains.

P.P.S. Purchased certs aren't just for web servers. ;D

Also, grep those logs for 4XX/5XX for the domains that are relay'd by the big boys. If you're worried that logging is going to creating an I/O hit, setup a remote syslog on a cheap $5 DigitalOcean VPS or set up one at home.
09-21-2014, 03:54 PM
RE:
hi,

but how do you rotate the ip addresses, is it done manually or pmta way, if its the later then whats the config for that

Cheers
Vbhishan
09-22-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
it is your own configuration mine is on exim
03-01-2019, 04:53 PM
RE: IP adress warming up process
I have total 70 Gmail accounts,
I will whitelist all your emails and reply to your email from all 70 Gmail accounts.
03-14-2019, 02:37 AM
RE: IP adress warming up process
bambito your warm up guide is not bad...

how much do you send per day?

best regards,

Dre4m
12.gif
★ Upgrade your business ★

Show us your appreciation below! Thanks
Check our profile if you want to see all our shares!

Your team of lion/ness

45.gif