66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

07-18-2016, 03:52 AM
RE: INSTANT BAN TO ALL LEECHERS/LEAKERS!!!
I've noticed someone picking up programs and other utilities from here (general forum) and posting them on another forum. Have warned the O/Ps about this, but, impossible for me to track that person over here.
07-21-2016, 08:15 AM
PROPS TO RIVE69: u are a legend mate :) i cringe thinking the time it took you, looking at the crazy amount of responses on your thread, but good on you mate. Those WPL maggots can die a fiery death.

To perhaps aid us further in this endeavour and to make it less of a headache, id like to add some suggestions:-

Watermarks:-

There are some methods to embed unique watermarks (up to 64 chars i think) that are not visible in any text editor or by general search, you could also encode usernames in a number of ways. While i wont go into detail here on this thread for prying eyes, im happy to explain via pm in detail. But essentially a couple of devs are now using this method, some of them for the last 3 years or so, still to this day i see guys posting shares of their products without realising :) i try to warn them when i do see them :P (they embed 6 to 8 digit unique userID)

I can write you a php-based scritpt (easier) or even a desktop app, whereby u paste in a list of usernames, it will take the source (zip) and embed the watermark and output individual zips, maybe prefixed by some number or username. That is the straightforward option,

Another option, and if u can find one, is to automatically upload to a fileshare via an API interface, idk if anyone of them provides such an abillity - though there are desktop apps that can automatically do this, so maybe we can dissasemble one of those and borrow its code - we coudl then automate the entire process completely,

One step further, and if even possible in MyBB, is to automate responses to those users with generated link (MODs permission withstanding).

IDEALLY, and i could write some insane licensing system, you would need to host files on your own server - which is unlikely, and leads to all sorts of its own problems - but i do have many ideas in this regard :)

Hope this helps, and let us discuss further ! drop me a pm when you have the time.
07-21-2016, 02:59 PM
@rizve69

thanks for taking the time to catch this jerk. great job. also glad to see the action taken by OmniPotens.
maxreps to both.
jm
07-25-2016, 07:32 AM
Well done mate...I have to say also that when someone shares from the VIP section to normal forum that kinda pisses me off...if you cant fork out a few $$$ to become a VIP and help support this great forum then you shouldn't be here!
07-28-2016, 07:01 PM
@rizve69 - GREAT JOB MATE
27.gif
07-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Strange isn't it..

We don't have a problem sharing other people's stuff yet we hate it when others share to others the stuff we shared.

Hehehe..
07-29-2016, 10:00 PM
It's not other people's stuff when you paid for it and have developers rights or PLR rights even commercial status..an most of all you share it in your own community it's like sharing it with your family....wise guyHitface
08-05-2016, 06:22 PM
What if the banned come back with another username?
Please visit one of my sites
https//cuocasimona.comMad Slap
08-07-2016, 01:16 AM
(08-05-2016 06:22 PM)paoloo3 Wrote:  What if the banned come back with another username?

It's easy...we know some websites he reshare the stuffs and continue check and ban him agan ...Happydance
08-17-2016, 03:27 AM
Sharing corrupt files is the problem for sure....
9.gif
Closed

35.gif